What do you feel about the fact that there is a kpop group where all the members are 17 year old?

• This thread might get a bit controversial.

Well... thinking more about CSR, where all the members are born in 2005.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was wondering if anyone was going to complain about their age, but no one did.

Maybe it is more, when it is a lower age, that people complain?

Well... this song, music video and also the member's clothing look innocent. (even though some of you might not find crop tops to be innocent)

The music video gives me G-Friend and Lovelyz vibe. (I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

CSR stands for "첫사랑", which means "first love". And the name gives me the same vibe as G-Friend. Even though "First Love" makes me think of when someone is young and falls in love with someone for the first time.

Well... I know that an other group that debuted when all the members were 17, is NU'EST.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And that happened 10 years ago, which is when I became a kpop fan.

But I don't know what people felt about that. (back then, it didn't phase me at all because I was younger than 17 back then)

• It might be a problem for people who make it seem deeper than what it really is-- music. I was listening to Billie Eilish's music back when she first started at 15 and it was never a matter of feeling weird about her age or anything like that. Shes a treat artist and that's the end of it. It's just good music. If kidsbop comes out with some good stuff id even listen to that. The people who raise concerns over harmless things are the ones encouraging others to look at these girls from a weird perspective. That isn't right. Just my two cents.

• Personally I’m not thrilled about 16 or 17 year olds just because of how shitty some aspects of the business are and how much living in the spotlight that young can fuck with your head… but in my country for instance 16 is the legal age where you can start working most jobs. It’s also the age where you can test out of high school. So from that end at least they have an option other than barely attending or dropping out.

• Well, they're still under 18 and I wouldn't feel comfortable with it and they are 3 years younger than my own daughter so wouldn't be stanning. At my age, they could all easily be my daughters.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!