[Warning] LiSA got back together with her cheating husband

• Original post from last year: [Warning] LiSA's husband alleged to have attempted suicide

Short flashback Risa Oribe (known as LiSA)'s huband Tatsuhisa Suzuki was in an alleged Cheating scandal. Both just got married around a year before the scandal occurred in summer of 2021. It came out that Tatsuhisa cheated after he was seen with a fangirl. Later on Tatsuhisa commited suicide and went to hospital. LiSA who seems to be very loyal towards him felt sorry for his atempt and decided to stay at his side, despite that she knew he had cheated on her with more than just one woman. She apparently didn't liked getting divorced from him since she was apparently suffering from trust-issues since her own parents are divorced since she was a little child.

Acording to different sources LiSA has forgiven him altho both moved out of the apartment they shared and were apparently about go seperate ways. Some time after what happend both went on a short hiatus. A while later Tatsuhisa's band OLDCODEX disbanded and LiSA was active as singer again.

As stated by the Japanese online webs-magazine Jprime, LiSA and Tatsuhisa started dating again this year and re-celebrated their wedding-party in July of 2022 in a European styled Restaurant in Aichi prefecture, wich was cancled in 2020 due to COVID, so they only got married back than without the celebration-party. Aparently the most atending guests of the celebration were of LiSA's side.

-------------

I am kinda shook that both are still together

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Geez this has red flags all over it... Poor girl...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Later on Tatsuhisa commited suicide and went to hospital. LiSA who seems to be very loyal towards him felt sorry for his atempt and decided to stay at his side, despite that she knew he had cheated on her with more than just one woman.

not saying his suicide attempt was a publicity stunt or anything like that but he cheated on her with multiple girls and it wasn't until he was caught that he wanted to commit suicide

it feels manipulative, basically he guilt tripped her into making her feel sorry despite her being the actual victim, honestly she can do wayyyy better than this guy, is sad that she is still attached to him

• Oh wow. I really pray that Lisa will be ok. I won't judge her decision - it is up to her to decide - if she wants to stay or leave him. I always find that some people endure so much for love - even if the person they love is a total *^%$#F. I just wish Lisa happiness and pray that she's not being manipulated and further abused by him (yes, I consider cheaters - as being an emotionally abusive partner). I agree with you omegateatimer - any type of cheating (e.g., emotional or physical) is instant end of relationship for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!