The way some stans flip so fast on topics to spin a narrative gives me whiplash

• honestly, steering away for MHJ issue, ever heard of changing opinions upon learning new information?

getting whiplash from a fast change in narrative is way better than stubbornly staying on one regardless of new facts just to stay "consistent" imo lol

• I mean the person probably didn’t know about her. Tbh most kpop fans didn’t only SM stans knew, so ofc OP will change their opinion. Like what are you trying to do??? some of y’all think people only talk about some issues for the sake of fan wars when it’s not always the case.

• To be fair there are a lot of people who had no idea. I see a lot of people saying they had never heard it and using that as some kind of "oh well NOW you care" or brushing it off as bitter stans, but I remember Ice Cream Cake popping up in a discussion about problematic concepts not long after I became a kpop fan in 2019 and that was before she even joined Hybe.

I had no idea she liked teen Brooke Shields so much until recently, but that's enough to make up my mind about her.

• honestly, steering away for MHJ issue, ever heard of changing opinions upon learning new information?

getting whiplash from a fast change in narrative is way better than stubbornly staying on one regardless of new facts just to stay "consistent" imo lol

ok, but what about the fact the user is advocating for boycotting the group?

Those girls are innocent, what good is planning to boycott them based on the actions of their CEO? Putting an end to all their dreams and the hard work put into making their debut…

• "She's a 41 year old woman debuting underage girls."

Umm is that worse than the normal method of a 50-60+ year old man doing it?

• All those are from 2021 no? People just found out or look deep into her bc her name is being brought more than ever

I have knew of this things bc FX (and Taemin thing bc pannchoa post it) but I have never look up her ig bc I simply don't care for her that much. I didn't even knew broke shields was her muse until yesterday

• "She's a 41 year old woman debuting underage girls."

Umm is that worse than the normal method of a 50-60+ year old man doing it?

Both are terrible. The problem is the double standards of people brushing it off like its no big deal or being doubtful of the situation being a negative. Wheras if a man is doing the same with underage girls they are crucified within 5 secs with people wanting that person murdered and wouldn't even question the motive. Yet when its a woman doing the same fucking thing with underage boys and girls. Suddenly people want to pause before judgement 🤡🤡🤡🤡 ?

• people learn new stuff all the time :pepe-just-smile:

theres plenty of people who were hyping up her concepts at the time it occurred that weren't aware of it :pepe-in-bed:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• If you're advocating for boycotting a group because of their ceo's misdeeds then might as well boycot the entire kpop industry. Actually boycott all forms of media (especially Disney projects), technology and fashion while you're at it.

• If you're advocating for boycotting a group because of their ceo's misdeeds then might as well boycot the entire kpop industry. Actually boycott all forms of media (especially Disney projects), technology and fashion while you're at it.

we already know they're not gonna do that :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!