Most Random Facts You Know About Your Faves?

• Hello! Off the top of your head, what is the most random and obscure, little-known fact about your faves? It can be anything, just keep it appropriate. I'll start: I.N. doesn't like to wear chockers because they are uncomfortable for him. Okay, now share yours! You can verify with screenshots/links/proof if you want, but that's completely optional. Just have fun with this (within reason) and be respectful. Have a great day/night!

• I'll go with Jeonghan anecdotes because he has a lot of interesting stories.

Jeonghan's mom sent him to an after-school study program because he was too lazy in school and got bad grades. He hated it so much but his mom wouldn't let him leave so he convinced her that he loved it and his sister should join. After dragging his sister into it and she had to go to the program, he broke too many rules and got kicked out.

Jeonghan escaped school once by throwing his bag out the window and jumping out after it.

Jeonghan asked his high school cow farmer friend if what they had was friendship or love. The guy didn't know what to say so Jeonghan slapped him and said that what they had was love because they're friendship isn't trash. This was told by the same friend on a show years later.

Woozi gave Jeonghan a heart-shaped callus from his foot as a present. Jeonghan posted a picture of it.

Jeonghan had to get braces after getting in a fight with classmate and getting punched in the mouth. Jeonghan wants to clarify that he won though.

Jeonghan and Joshua play a game where they throw fried chicken at each other.

Jeonghan watched a robbery happen as a kid and when he told his dad, his dad told him to just go back to sleep if they're ever robbed.

Jeonghan forced Woozi to kiss his mom at one of their family gatherings.

How do I remember all of this? I don't know but his stories really stick with me lol

• I have so many questions and I'm not sure if I want the answers or not. Why would you give your friend a heart shaped callus as a birthday present? What on Earth was that fight about? Did they get in trouble (either side)? Did they eat the chicken after throwing it, or throw it away? What was up with that kiss?

I can see why they stick with you. I'm sure at least one of them will stick with me for a while. Not sure which one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen.

• I have so many questions and I'm not sure if I want the answers or not. Why would you give your friend a heart shaped callus as a birthday present? What on Earth was that fight about? Did they get in trouble (either side)? Did they eat the chicken after throwing it, or throw it away? What was up with that kiss?

I can see why they stick with you. I'm sure at least one of them will stick with me for a while. Not sure which one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen.

The more you learn about Jeonghan, the more questions you have.

I forgot one of my favorites is that Jeonghan has a pet rock that he takes good care of. He'll even give it baths, talk to it, dress it up. All of this pisses Woozi off so much he plays game to attack rocks.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, but you don't understand! That gives me such Elmo energy and I'm living for it! See for yourself:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, but you don't understand! That gives me such Elmo energy and I'm living for it! See for yourself:

External Content www.youtube.com

That's just unreleased footage of Jeonghan and Woozi's dorm lol

• Talented Dahyun. I wonder what made her choose JYP.

I don't know why she choose JYP but I know why JYP chooser her

“Dahyun has been chosen because although her skills are still unstable, she has the superstar potential that cannot be gained with training or practicing. She knows how to grab people’s eyes.” — J. Y. Park

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!