If you have a bias in your group, do you care about other members' individual activities?

• [instiz] INSTIZ READERS, IF ANOTHER MEMBER ASIDE FROM YOUR BIAS HAS AN INDIVIDUAL SCHEDULE

bypannchoaJuly 26, 2022

AVvXsEjR5Ba5CVJpXE-yKK0cS843WE2Z5SimtIkMrkQi4wmzifgVKfAGfURsrvrJuEs49QU7Y_UzYYVI2NWBV_ythvcJjxEyqLlVkMQYPz3Oaxdr92V2TjbFcXfYg5-Mx-g_x3p1X-K1YatQDAVmDNS_BQHTINgw-rMMtRWqw9j-rIq8iq1sCPrdHHbrgAd0=s16000

How far would you go to follow it?

1. You don't care one bit about other members' individual promotion, you only care about your bias

2. You're aware that another member has an individual promotion, but you don't care about it (goes in one ear and goes out the other)

3. If you have time, you'll watch the other members' individual promotion

4. You're not as passionate about the other members' individual promotions as your bias, but you'll watch them equally. You will even go as far as attend some of the offline events

5. You're an all-fan so you're following every members' individual promotions

original post: here

2. #1, I'm just an individual fan nowadays

3. #3. If I'm really bored, I'll watch it. I don't even bring myself to watch all the videos form my biasㅋㅋ

4. I go back and forth between #1 and #2

5. #5, actually I have blurry boundaries between and all-fan and having a bias

6. #1 and #2, I barely know anyone aside from my bias

7. #3, I watch it sometimes and some other times, I don't. I don't even watch everything from my bias

8. #4, it depends if I can watch the content as a hobby or not. There are times when I don't even watch my bias' content if it's boring

9. Are there even people who watch everything from their bias...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't really care who and who release something, if it's fun, I'll watch itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Even when I'm an all-fan, I still go back and forth #3 and #4, I treat my bias the same as others

• 4. You're not as passionate about the other members' individual promotions as your bias, but you'll watch them equally. You will even go as far as attend some of the offline events

This. It sometimes gets tiring trying to follow all the members' solo promotions. But I guess my dedication depends on the group. I feel like for most groups I stan it would be this. But it can vary too.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yes, despite not liking wooshin's solo music that much i still very much support him and jinhyuk's solo work.

(speaking of up10tion) I even collect their albums

for sf9, i am behind but i try to watch everyone's dramas that are acting, i watch their individual content, so yeah i have biases but i also support the other members.

I'm rare i know

• I'm somewhere between 3 and 4. I fully support all the members of my bias groups and will support their solo works. When it comes to things like appearing on variety shows or watching dramas I will usually go for it if I think it sounds interesting, otherwise I will just watch their cuts on Twitter. If one of the members that weren't my bias were having a solo schedule that I could possibly attend, I would totally go.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!