[enter-talk] MIN HEEJIN LOOKS A P**DOPHILE

• she’s literally one of the only 4 ppl Krystal follows on insta.

• Some of her takes or things she did are very questionable… but calling her a pedophile is a reach. Please learn what that word means before throwing this word around like a buzzword it has become. Comment on the things we know (information presented to us through media) and not add anything to it to make her case look more dramatic.

• Some of the thing she said and done are questionable but calling her pedophile is a reach.

She worked for 20 years in SM, most the complain about her were about her copy paste some of her work and NOT about her weird antics, now for these 20 years none of the people she has worked with and worked for complain so who knows.

SM stan are working hard to take her down when she litteraly made their group successful lol.

• brooke shields is gorgeous it's not weird if she's her muse :ok-bee:

Brooke Shields is gorgeous, no doubt abt that..buuut she's a huge example of exploitation by her own mother and hollywood at an extremely young age..the movie where she played a child prostitute is unnerving in all kinds of ways and she was underaged in blue lagoon as well.

• brooke shields is gorgeous it's not weird if she's her muse :ok-bee:

Yes there is when most of the pics used as inspiration are of her as a minor or teenager when its a known fact with anyone who looks her up about how exploited she was when she was young... her mother literally had a playboy photographer take nudes of her when she was 10... then had her star in a movie playing a child prostitute

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited 3 times, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• this how people talked about Brooke Shields when she a child.. it's not an aesthetic anyone should be drawing inspiration from regardless of who they are, what they do, what company they work for, or what country they're in.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some of her takes or things she did are very questionable… but calling her a pedophile is a reach. Please learn what that word means before throwing this word around like a buzzword it has become. Comment on the things we know (information presented to us through media) and not add anything to it to make her case look more dramatic.

the fact that she has half naked pics of kids in her home should be enough to cancel her, i don't even care if this make her a pedophile or not by definition, she's one to me

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the fact that she has half naked pics of kids in her home should be enough to cancel her, i don't even care if this make her a pedophile or not by definition, she's one to me

by definition she is not proven to be one but if you think she a pedo, that's your opinion

• the fact that she has half naked pics of kids in her home should be enough to cancel her, i don't even care if this make her a pedophile or not by definition, she's one to me

Technically the Girl in the picture is actually an adult. It’s an actress who was 19 to that time (I googled it) but plays a minor in that movie…. Unless you are talking about another picture 👀…

It’s still creepy knowing what that particular scene was meant to portray. But I stick to what I said. This is no evidence and pedophilia can only be diagnosed. She seems to have a obsession for the Lolita theme no matter if it’s done by a minor or adult. And this is very weird I agree.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!