The 5 worst kpop comebacks of 2022 (so far)

• 5. Wonho - Crazy

Why is this so boring and flat? It starts, and I’m literally counting down the seconds until it ends. For a song called crazy, it doesn’t really go crazy.

4. Woo!ah - Danger

What is the piercing noise in the chorus? I never understood the praise for this one. Its like a failed attempt at noise music. Like don’t put construction sounds in a cute song.

3. Pass The Mic - Enhypen

Not going to lie this sounds like a BTS/TXT reject song. This is one that should’ve stayed in the drafts. I love Enhypen’s title tracks normally but what happened here. It’s like the production team didn’t even try on this one and just slapped something together and called it a day.

2. Beatbox - NCT Dream

I cannot think of one positive thing to say about this song besides the fact I’m positive that I never want to hear this song again. The same as Enhypen, normally I love their releases (yes even Sticker), but this one is a hard pass for me.

1. Run2U - StayC

Another song where the noises in the chorus bug me to no end. I feel like I should start running at this point because I know this is a very unpopular opinion.

Trust me, I have given all these songs multiple chances. I just can’t get into them. Which songs are some of your least favourites from this year so far?

• Most of the stuff i heard were tragic but most tragic has got to be Tomboy :pepe-shoooketh:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tragic = the entire month of June

I’m finding a lot more misses this year than hits tbh. And whats being hyped isn’t fitting my tastes at all

Yeah same this year is one of the worse kpop years imo

So far only 3 kpop songs managed to be added to my playlist

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What are those three songs?

It was hard to pick the five worst because a) I don’t wanna die because people are very opinionated and b) there’s way more than five that I strongly disliked

fearless, illusion and btbt

Whats your take on these?

Yeah some really take it to heart when you dislike some of their favorite songs lol

• fearless, illusion and btbt

Whats your take on these?

Yeah some really take it to heart when you dislike some of their favorite songs lol

Fearless took me a while to get the vision, and I wish it didn’t because now I realize how good it is. Illusion (if you mean by Aespa cause I can’t think of another) is good. I don’t think theres a single Aespa song that I don’t like (some took a while tho). Btbt I listened to once and never went back to it, there wasn’t anything that negativly stood out in particular, just wasn’t interested.

• Fearless took me a while to get the vision, and I wish it didn’t because now I realize how good it is. Illusion (if you mean by Aespa cause I can’t think of another) is good. I don’t think theres a single Aespa song that I don’t like (some took a while tho). Btbt I listened to once and never went back to it, there wasn’t anything that negativly stood out in particular, just wasn’t interested.

Yeah fearless is the type of song that gets better the more you listen to it

Ofc i meant aespa (i assumed the songs were too popular so i didnt feel the need to write down the artists lol) and its my most fav gg release this year. I also pretty much like most of their songs~

• Yeah fearless is the type of song that gets better the more you listen to it

Ofc i meant aespa (i assumed the songs were too popular so i didnt feel the need to write down the artists lol) and its my most fav gg release this year. I also pretty much like most of their songs~

Now Fearless won’t leave my head at this point LOL

It’s definitely my favourite b-side of the year so far. B-sides in general this year are feeling weak and theres only that rare hidden gem

• I wasn't fond of memeM, but it kind of grew on me? idk it's like from an objective view, I don't think it's great, but I kind of like it. Glad Purki bounced back with Nerdy tho.

I'm not pleased Younite came back with Aviator. That's a downgrade from 1 of 9 imo. Hope the next ones better.

I also hope when Tempest comes back they don't drop the ball either. :aespa38:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I wasn't fond of memeM, but it kind of grew on me? idk it's like from an objective view, I don't think it's great, but I kind of like it. Glad Purki bounced back with Nerdy tho.

I'm not pleased Younite came back with Aviator. That's a downgrade from 1 of 9 imo. Hope the next ones better.

I also hope when Tempest comes back they don't drop the ball either. :aespa38:

Purple Kiss…. memeM I despised on first listen. But it grew on me. But Nerdy is definitely an upgrade imo.

I still have not heard Aviator yet so I cannot comment. 1 the 9 was great though.

Tempest’s debut was nice but it wasn’t anything to write home about imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!