Most streamed solo albums on Spotify: Lisa on top with two songs

• BTS boys still haven't caught up to Lisa: the queen with two songs.

Somi the only 4th gen against the 3rd gen monsters BTS and Blackpink.

Teddy dominating with Lisa, Somi and Rosie.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• mono is such a beautiful album. all these streams are from me and i myself would've streamed it to 1b if only it was added to spotify in the first place instead of soundcloud... damnit bighit :cursing:

uhgood is my forever comfort song pls show it some love

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bts boys?? put some respect on the most important and successful korean act of all time

all the bts albums here are mixtapes the first official solo debut is hobi jack in the box which already pulling insane numbers and outstreaming any other solo album for the same period time after the release.

bp fans always desperate for some records being proud of her 2 medicore songs is a clownery behavior :pepelove1:

• bts boys?? put some respect on the most important and successful korean act of all time

all the bts albums here are mixtapes the first official solo debut is hobi jack in the box which already pulling insane numbers and outstreaming any other solo album for the same period time after the release.

bp fans always desperate for some records being proud of her 2 medicore songs is a clownery behavior :pepelove1:

BTS men?

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

But you know Lisa's songs increased drastically in streams after it became viral right? JITB's streams started big but is decreasing each day while Lisa's streams are growing by the day.

• But you know Lisa's songs increased drastically in streams after it became viral right? JITB's streams started big but is decreasing each day while Lisa's streams are growing by the day.

money went viral thanks to tiktok thats it and it is normal for albums to start loosing some streams you didnt bring anything new smartass

• money went viral thanks to tiktok thats it and it is normal for albums to start loosing some streams you didnt bring anything new smartass

It just sounds like you are saying JITB will beat LALISA in streams eventually but my point is let's not be so sure about that, since their trajectory is different.

Also I don't see what's wrong with going viral. Every artist wish for that and you are painting it as a negative.

• It just sounds like you are saying JITB will beat LALISA in streams eventually but my point is let's not be so sure about that, since their trajectory is different.

Also I don't see what's wrong with going viral. Every artist wish for that and you are painting it as a negative.

JITB is a hip hop/rock album that was made by jhope mainly to express himself and less for the commertial sucsess

lisa on the othe hand scamed her fans with 2 songs album with teddy specific sound that meant to go viral just like the rest of bp discography

jhope is superior in every way possible

• JITB is a hip hop/rock album that was made by jhope mainly to express himself and less for the commertial sucsess

lisa on the othe hand scamed her fans with 2 songs album with teddy specific sound that meant to go viral just like the rest of bp discography

jhope is superior in every way possible

You'll die young if u keep getting triggered like this in every thread BP is mentioned :pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!