LISA DID WHAT??????

• First of all, happy birthday to dearest Jennie... may all your dreams comes true and you achieve new heights, conquer all of your goals, stay healthy and fabulous :giftr: and continue to pursue what you love....

So coming to drama...

Lisa reposted Blackpink IG post about Jennie's birthday...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So what happened you ask??? Nothing... Lisa reposted it and didn't write anything and that has become a chaos...

These are her posts for last 3 years wishes on Jennie's birthday..

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So because Lisa didn't write anything apparently it means she hates Jennie and that is a good enough reason to hate on Lisa instead of celebrating Jennie's birthday for a lot of people... go figure...

Also on the opposite end of the world this happened to Jenlisa shippers :sadr:

And the last group of people are just having fun making memes :happyr:

The End.

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

• Chaittra

Changed the title of the thread from “I DONT KNOW WHAT THE TITLE SHOULD BE... LISA REPOSTED JENNIE'S HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKPINK IG POST?” to “LISA DID WHAT??????”.
  • It's true that all this controversy is completely stupid, people are doing too much. I think this drama could have happened with any idol.

But all of this was predictable with such a message, the Blinks are totally dumb and perform the slightest thing that was bound to be seen and the drama was bound to take place ...

• so instead of celebrating Jennie's special day, you chose to bring twitter drame to this forum, i thought it's against the rules here, and you know "lillies" are no better i'm sure i left them convinced that J is the devil. the human waste are everywhere

making hoes mad since 08/08/16

3175f4d464a227e84b6a0463e8194404948ba78c.gifv8b8ed9eef67ab3d2d26886eee06233abc36cecc6.gifvf69f953d0c4d91580dd79ca5470e4623b26e0a37.gifv68bdac55d9b9e7113c26c1765d677dcb2b7956f5.gifv

• I'm a bit happy for the Jenlisa shipper; I'm one but only in sisterhood mode. I'm a total sisterhood shipper with all the Blackpink combination. Love their moment a lot.

Btw this is one of the dumbest thing I heard.

Akgae and shipper are so annoying in this fandom.....

10288.gif

• So ridiculous! Because a post on ig means more than all the love, hugs and well wishes she will give her IN PERSON? When I wish my friends happy birthday it is for them, not for anyone else who might see it. Clearly some people need to reevaluate how they measure their friendships.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!