[instiz] PEOPLE SAY THAT MALE IDOLS SONGS ARE MORE DEEP, BUT WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE MORE SONGS THAT ARE EASY TO LISTEN TO?

• Homeinstiz[instiz] PEOPLE SAY THAT MALE IDOLS SONGS ARE MORE DEEP, BUT WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE MORE SONGS THAT ARE EASY TO LISTEN TO?

[instiz] PEOPLE SAY THAT MALE IDOLS SONGS ARE MORE DEEP, BUT WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE MORE SONGS THAT ARE EASY TO LISTEN TO?

bypannchoaJuly 17, 2022
    AVvXsEgLJBo16bLnAP-vUjstTOKBLrKEv8V0iW_We8-VfANwls21WsSDI6CSuoeqDbNgCswPLbgsQ1WpMUxYlQV0GSrMAvnRxMbk3jDXCe0pCTHqxGiNp74C2FFzywikBcFCWD0y87buFSlr2YBWcuMayAy1X50GfNA3F4AphfJJ8ohULDF8zF7nbhH1OK4h=w640-h320
    (pic not included)

t/n: Context: a few days ago, there was a post on Instiz comparing male idols and female idols songs and the post claimed that male idols songs are less public-friendly because their songs' content is more 'deep'

I'm not saying this to mock them, but I'm genuinely curious.

original post: here

1. But it's not to say that people will naturally listen to something that's easy to listen to, the song must be good to start with.. The other way around also applies. It doesn't mean that people will naturally skip on all songs that are complex and hard. To male idols, their songs are hard and they hurt my ears because they suck

2. Because I don't want to listen to machine sounds...?

3. People don't choose to skip their songs because they're "deep" alright?

4. It's not because they're deep, it's just that male idols are a pass

5. It's not because they're deep, it's simply because they're male idols

6. It sounds like an excuse. Male idols' songs nowadays are all the same, loud, with a hard beat. If you tell people around you about male idols' title songs nowadays, they'll just decide to skip on it. It's the same reason why they don't perform well digitally -> because they're male idols

7. They'll skip them no matter what the reason isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The 'deep' sounds like an excuse

8. People just don't want to listen to them..

9. But even female idols have a lot of deep songs lately. Rather than not listening to them because they're deep, they just don't want to listen to them period

10. It's the prejudice..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Just because some songs are about topics that are uncommon to pop music like mental health or global warming it doesn't mean those songs are "deep". A lot of the "deep" songs state nothing, obvious observations or even weirdly wrong things about those topics. Also, insightful messages can be disseminated well in pop songs, it takes more effort though.

• Not all pop songs are about dancing and not all less upbeat songs are about an existencial crisis. When groups or acts are self produced it’s more common for them to touch sensitive topics and considering how women have difficulty in getting opportunities obviously more male idols will have “deep” songs since they’re the ones with control over their releases. When it comes to groups who have no control over their tracks I think it all about marketing, you have nmixx who could’ve just pulled some twice rejects and they didn’t.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!