I know Sojang is shit but this can’t be serious even from her

• Who could be behind Winter's mysterious phone usage?
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

The 3rd video about ‘Winter has a bf because she is on her phone’ conspiracy (same footage of her in all videos/nothing new)

But the comments like are complete lies. They keep saying she is never on Bubble when she is always spamming there. They brought Jaehyun out of no where and already disgustingly assuming things like “he left kiss marks on her” and treating it as a fact.

Now I know Sojang always lie

but this is just on another level of weirdness and randomness. Like they had to make up something against Winter. And not just one video but kept making more about the same dead topic over and over. I am sure all her commenters are bots that say and upvote the things she wants.

lt64IYu.gif

• There must be someone paying sojang and protecting them right? Cause they are unhinged. I wish international kpop stans take over the comment section in their YouTube. It's always filled with knetz being mean to the idols.

• There must be someone paying sojang and protecting them right? Cause they are unhinged. I wish international kpop stans take over the comment section in their YouTube. It's always filled with knetz being mean to the idols.

I am sure those Korean comments are bots. Also I have seen people say Sojang hide comments that are against the video (whatever that means cuz I don’t know how that’s possible in YT).

lt64IYu.gif

• I am sure those Korean comments are bots. Also I have seen people say Sojang hide comments that are against the video (whatever that means cuz I don’t know how that’s possible in YT).

They all seem like incels to me and not bots.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!