idol shows you'd love to create?

• let's say you're tasked with creating the perfect show for idols to go on to promote their new songs or just to get their image out there. it can be a reality show, or a game show, basically anything that could present an idol's talents or just their personalities. maybe even something solely focused on how pretty all of them are.

i love the idea of a show where a younger rookie group gets to meet an older veteran group. or maybe it's a few different groups. and they get to cover a song from each other and have a full stage performance for that song. then the audience votes on a winner and the winner between the rookie group or the veteran group gets a prize.

it would be so cute

:yesr::yesr:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• It would be! Also, random fun fact, I remember wanting to create a thread like this for so long, basically since I joined, but not being sure how to word stuff, so I'm really glad you made it. I was practically waiting for someone to do it and I'm super glad it's you of all people. I hope it goes well.

Also, to answer your question: a "speed dating" type of show would be fun. Basically, two or so groups would be invited on at once, and each group member would meet one on one with every person from the other group and get to know them better and possibly fangirl/fanboy over them. They could talk about pretty much anything that would be appropriate, like hobbies, favorite colors, how they deal with the idol life, blood type, favorite Tik Tok trends, their fans or anything like that. You get the idea.

I got the idea because they briefly did something like that on Kingdom one day, and my favorite one was between Chan and Hongjoong, and I kept on wishing we got more of it, so why not a whole show full of it? I would support! Here is the clip I just referenced in case you haven't seen it yet and are curious:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i love the idea of a show where a younger rookie group gets to meet an older veteran group. or maybe it's a few different groups. and they get to cover a song from each other and have a full stage performance for that song. then the audience votes on a winner and the winner between the rookie group or the veteran group gets a prize.

:wow: I wanna watch this show!

• I'd like a horror show...

Where they're place in some haunted setting and preplanned horror events would occur.
    I've seen it done as small segments on a few variety shows and it was quite entertaining.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just don't invite Stray Kids on it and we have a deal. They couldn't even handle it in the JYP building, which they're probably familiar with. I swear, they're like actual kids some days.

• yay i'm glad i gave you the opportunity to share your idea!! a speed dating show would be so cool, i feel like you would see a lot of idol friendships blossom from that and it would be cute af.

I'd like a horror show...

Where they're place in some haunted setting and preplanned horror events would occur.
    I've seen it done as small segments on a few variety shows and it was quite entertaining.

i feel bad for idols during those segments they get so scared!! but it is entertaining lol

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• yay i'm glad i gave you the opportunity to share your idea!! a speed dating show would be so cool, i feel like you would see a lot of idol friendships blossom from that and it would be cute af.

i feel bad for idols during those segments they get so scared!! but it is entertaining lol

It really would be! I'd really like to see the wholesome interaction and cute moments between them.

I know. They get so scared, but it's also kind of funny to watch. Then again, like you said, I feel bad for them, so it's conflicting.

• I'd like a horror show...

I've said it before

get Jennie and Nayeon in a horror house and ratings will go through the roof!!!!

• survival scenario game show.

Like, make a squid game for 2-4 idol groups, the last one standing get their wish granted.

and it not just a squid game for the whole series, you could change the survival scenario.
    like the next week is gonna be zombie apocalypse (train to busan / all of us are dead).
    Or jurassic park, alien vs predator thing, alice in borderland, a slenderman, or some korean urban horror.

• Look, all I'm saying is...toss the idea out there...tell them how you got this great idea and I'm sure one of them will try to steal it :pepe-devil:

as the paver of the kpop way...why would I want criminal YHS or see through pants JYP 's idols gain massive ratings???

that would be stupid to tell me of such an idea...

I wonder who's most scared within RV and Aespa

• also you could insert mafia game / werewolf game / among us type in this kind of show too
    (made it into 2 mixed unknown opposing teams, and each team would eliminate each other with or without deduction)

• The way Nayeon works, I don't think she sleeps anyways... :boredr:

that's one of the downsides of being an idol especially during promotions and more so for lesser known groups I think they have to wake up really super early to attend music shows and what not...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!