The Strange Creature's Concert is imminent - was the KPop fans right about tolerating her?

• oh noooo the kpop industry is doomed, because for once again the Strange Creature is gonna eclipsing all the acts, eating up the soty trophy and leaving them no gold to hold :pepe-sad:

She was the last relic of the old order, but it appears she will have the last laugh over everyone else, incl people like aespa and ive, in the end.

• I am not in Korea so I am not going to go there but I will probably watch lots of clips from there on the streaming services.

Do you have a full list of who all have performed at Jamsil Olympic for the near-total capacity?

Both K-pop and non K-pop?

• Do you have a full list of who all have performed at Jamsil Olympic for the near-total capacity?

Both K-pop and non K-pop?

(Group concerts omitted.)

Michael Jackson, multiple times

H.O.T. , multiple times

Ricky Martin

3 Tenors (Pavarotti, Carreras and Domingo) in conjunction for the World Cup in 2002

Roger Wates

Sarah Brightman, 2 Days

Elton John

Backstreet Boys

Metallica

JYJ 2 Days, two times, not sold out.

Lady Gaga

Eminem

god

Paul McCartney

Coldplay, 2 Days

EXO , 2 Days

BTS, multiple times

One day events unless otherwise noted.

It is not known whether they were sold out, except in rare cases.

The English wiki omits a lot of Korean artists which are augmented thru this source

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/netizens-discuss-the-one-thing-no-female-artist-in-korea-has-ever-achieved-before

H.O.T. (1999, 2001, two times in 2018)

Shinhwa (2005)

g.o.d. (2001, 2014)

Cho Yong Pil (2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, two times in 2010, 2018)

TVXQ (2005, 2006)

Lee Seung Hwan (2007)

Lee Seung Chul (2010)

JYJ (2010, 2014)

Lee Moon Sae (2013)

Seo Taiji (2014, 2017)

EXO (2017)

BTS (two times in 2018, three times in 2019)

The three 'Lee's above are all balladists and none of their concerts sold out.

Upcoming concerts there:

Psy, 2 Days

IU (probable), 2 Days

in the comments several people talk about some female acts which might do a concerts there but at this time only the former owner of Edam Entertainment appears to be capable of doing that.

• isn't covid cases is rising again? I wonder how that would affect both of their concert prep..

Psy had his concert this weekend so he is done

So only Lee Jieun might be affected

Will the Gods of Kpop prevent the Creature the ultimate glory and give KPop one last chance? Unfortunately history has not been too kind.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!