Users I appreciate thread

• I want to make this thread to let the users I appreciate know that I care for them. Sort of like a daily positive thing eyy.

• @zuzuhhaa you are still and will always be the user I care for the most. Though all the ups and downs.

• bobsyouruncle you were one of the first users I followed and made friends with. I always appreciate your sense of humor and that fact that you have a caring side-though u try to hide it.

• monalisalove your my model for speaking my mind and taking no sh*t. Seriously I admire the way you never let anyone walk over you. And even more than that I know you are a friend who will defend and care for others which I always appreciate.

• TikiTiki man we've only known eacother for a few weeks but it feels like I've known you forever tbh. I dont get close with many people but when I do its when we just really click. I care for you even do we haven't known eavother too long.

• YouChanDoThis you positive inspires me. I think you are a resilient person who owns up to your flaws. You also try your best to understand others.

• monalisalove your my model for speaking my mind and taking no sh*t. Seriously I admire the way you never let anyone walk over you. And even more than that I know you are a friend who will defend and care for others which I always appreciate.

Omg! Ultraaaaa, giiiiirl. Don't make my ugly cry so late at night, b!! :pepe-sad:

When you went on a break i really missed you so I'm happy that you are back my ultra! <3 you still try to see the good side of people (they don't exist kkkkkk) and I'm grateful to have someone as nice and caring as you to always chat! I'm here for you my love!

• ellenote I'm glad to see you active again. Its been a moment but bantering with you is a highlight. You get other humor and you are funny right back. Not only that you have a side that ppl might not know, but you are really a smart and make great argument especially about social issues. Too many people see your act and don't bother to look deeper.

• Omg! Ultraaaaa, giiiiirl. Don't make my ugly cry so late at night, b!! :pepe-sad:

When you went on a break i really missed you so I'm happy that you are back my ultra! <3 you still try to see the good side of people (they don't exist kkkkkk) and I'm grateful to have someone as nice and caring as you to always chat! I'm here for you my love!

I really fo care for you and im so glad we got closer. Tbh everyone in the clown club has a special 0lave in my heart eyy!

• YouChanDoThis you positive inspires me. I think you are a resilient person who owns up to your flaws. You also try your best to understand others.

Was beginning to wonder when you'd mention me here.

:pepe-hips:

Aw, thanks! You're pretty awesome yourself. I agree. I do own up to my flaws and try to fix them, as well as try my best to understand others and give them the benefit of the doubt. The better people know me, the more obvious these things probably are.

• Ibby your the nicest and easiest staff to talk to. Seriosuly your empathy and kindness towards users always inspires me.

• @pinkypeachy its been a moment and I haven't seen around in a while but you were there for me when I needed it an I appreciate that.

• horizonshard seriosuly you were respectful and kind during to me always. I dont forget it and I always like talking to you on akp because you are open to discuss. Your passion for twice and jihyo is evident and I love it eyy!

• kittykitka you create the best welcoming environment in the blink guild. Seriosuly you always pay attention to what everyone says. I dont know another guide leader who gets bullied as much but seriously it's your charm that you let us tease you.

• Elbereth you are the most respectful and kind person on akp. Seriosuly you are wholesome and positive. Talking to you is always a positive experience and I truly appreciate you as the my guild leader.

• horizonshard seriosuly you were respectful and kind during to me always. I dont forget it and I always like talking to you on akp because you are open to discuss. Your passion for twice and jihyo is evident and I love it eyy!

:send-love-bunny:

I'm always up for a good discussion or just to talk about anything really!

DMs always open!!!!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• superyeah I know you don't like thread like this lol, but I gotta say you are my favorite mod and troll. Respectful and well though out in your comments, discussing things with you is always a pleasure tbh. Tho trolling is just as fun eyy!

• @ripia actually I had a negative first impression of you, but its fun to devate and discuss with you. 'm glad you stan Giselle now eyy!

• ISaidISaid queen of making threads of the month eyy. You always have interesting comments, ideas, and perspectives. Wnd you keep your word and don't take any sh*t. I respect that.

• kittykitka you create the best welcoming environment in the blink guild. Seriosuly you always pay attention to what everyone says. I dont know another guide leader who gets bullied as much but seriously it's your charm that you let us tease you.

Awww

You're so sweeet 2x (36).gif

I'm really glad you feel that way ❤

I definitely do try my best to hear what everyone is saying :jennie3:

Im just an easy bullying target i guess :rose3:

• Eyy seriosuly I really care for all the clowns in the blink guild lol. We might be messes but it's okay eyy!

• MissBehave haven't seen u around in a bit, but your threads are seriously always interesting. Discussing stuff with you is a pleasure and i hope to see you active again eyy.

• onlyfacts it is facts that I appreciate you. Seriosuly, you are always open which I appreciate. And you do have great comeback eyy!

• @Lizzinx u haven't been active in a bit but seriosuly your energy is unmatched. Log in soon.

• ghostings you are seriously talented and have unique ideas. Not only do you know how to beg lol but you buzz work is exciting eyy! Not to mention you runa great guil and playing games!

• @dummi we disagree sometimes and we agree sometimes. But like I told you I appreciate your honesty and your enthusiasm. Keep calling out the weirdos, I support eyh!

• bunnyviolet is the better half of the violets tbh. She kind, understanding, and seriosuly talented. Knwon since our double wedding thing and if there a good thing out of that it is my friendship with her and pinky.

• I would tell you, but I don't want to derail violets nice thread :ak_chuunom:

Eyy i dont mind lol.. just wanting to put out some positive and bantering is always fun. I love backreading these types of convos.

• bunnyviolet is the better half of the violets tbh. She kind, understanding, and seriosuly talented. Knwon since our double wedding thing and if there a good thing out of that it is my friendship with her and pinky.

I appreciate our friendship too :send-love-bunny:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'm actually trying not to fight again but thanks, appreciate ya too

Eyy not fighting lol. But i have seen you call out sextet, racist comments before and being firm which I really appreciate!

• @zuzuhhaa you are still and will always be the user I care for the most. Though all the ups and downs.

i love you more than i could ever put into words ;(

• i love you more than i could ever put into words ;(

There's a lot of people who care for you on here, becuase you are really a loving and caring person. :borahae:

• This thread contains 117 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!