RANKING BTS ORIGINAL JAPANESE SONGS!!!

• Their japanese discography is really full of bangers and I have never done this so why not now! Check out my ranking of Japanese BTS songs below from least favorite to favorite.

:pepe-notes:

12. Crystal Snow - I know what you're thinking cause almost everyone loves this one but this is just not it for me... overrated to the max.... Only jpn song of theirs I don't vibe with.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

11. For You - Not much to say here other than it's adorable ;( production is good too!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

10. Stay Gold - Love the vocals! Especially at the end...JK and Jimin really snapped...all of the vocals shine in this song and the production is nice. Only thing to knock is the chorus is just a bit too repetitive at times. Pre-chorus>>>>>

9. Good Day - This one sounds so cute and sweet. I love the vibessss and the beat. Underrated!!!

8. Stars - RAPLINE REALLY POPPED OFF ON THIS ONE! Such a bop. Another underrated jammmmmm!

7. Let Go - SO BEAUTIFUL. The production and melodies>>>>>. The choreo for this is an added bonus ¬‿¬ This song is catchy as heck too and can't forget about the angelic vocals. ANOTHER BANGER

6. Wishing On A Star - This song right hereeeeeee!!!! BOP BOP BOP. People really be sleeping on their Japanese songs. This is such an easy listen and prolly one of the BTS songs I listen to most often. Hard not to loop!

5. Yours Eyes Tell - VOCALS VOCALS VOCALS VOCALS !!!! VOCAL LINE NEVER SNAPPED SO HARD ESPECIALLY JK AND V. SO PRETTY AND EMOTIONAL ;( This song is just gorgeous.

4. Lights - It took multiple listens for me to appreciate this one but it's so so so so good??? I love it! Feels like I'm floating while listening. :oops: I am really into songs that have that atmospheric sound. Satisfying af!

3. Don't Leave Me - It held the crown for a while for a reason!!! The chorus outshines everything...one of the best in their entire discography. Also Jin HELLO???? He really be killing all their japanese songs. THIS IS A BANGER! The production is >>>>>>>

2. Film Out - I love this track sooooooo much even from first listen. I have prolly seen the MV like a million times. I will always be obsessed with this song. I ascend during the bridge! Jimin and Jin own this song. ICONIC ICONIC ICONIC!!!

1. Ano Bashode - I didn't even know this song existed until like a year into being a fan...it has to be the most underrated BTS song...like???? It's perfect honestly....prolly in my top 5 BTS songs I listen to the most and in my top 15 fave BTS songs! The replay value is A++++. Everything about this song is 100% my vibe. So chill and relaxing. RAPLINE and VOCAL LINE KILLED IT!

:lighter-pepe:

Happy with my ranking? Shocked? What does yours look like? Share below!

:pepe_akorns:

• It's criminally slept on like forreal

I was reading through your post, trying to rank them but I like every single one of these songs. It's impossible to be soon good but BTS make it look so easy.

1. Ano Bashode - I didn't even know this song existed until like a year into being a fan...it has to be the most underrated BTS song...like???? It's perfect honestly....prolly in my top 5 BTS songs I listen to the most and in my top 15 fave BTS songs! The replay value is A++++. Everything about this song is 100% my vibe. So chill and relaxing. RAPLINE and VOCAL LINE KILLED IT!

:lighter-pepe:

I cannot agree more with this. I have known this song for 3 years now but didn't realise that I was underrating it till last year. Suddenly last year I went through all of BTS discography after PTD and this came on my playlist I was like "why did I sleep on this song so good before?" because it is honestly really really good. No words.

It became one of my top 3 most listened BTS songs of 2021 alongside LINO & HMT.

We ARMYs really don't appreciate BTS songs as much as we should. Especially the older ones. I'm in love with '24*7=Heaven' this year.

BTS are so great their music will always be underappreciated. We just can't do justice for the quality music they have created over the years imo.

• My Rankings : This is very very difficult for me because I like all of these songs. And I know the top 6 will change their places from time to time.

1. Let Go : This is absolute #1 for me. I realised this during pandemic that BTS cannot release a better Japanese song than this one for me. It's just too personal.

2. Don't Leave Me : That chorus is once in a discography like. Vocal line snapped like there's no tomorrow.

3. Film Out : Bridge is iconic. Jimin and Jin absolutely breathtaking.

4. Ano Bashode : No one incorporates raps better than BTS rapline. Groovy af.

5. Crystal Snow : This is good no matter what you all say X(

6. Wishing on a star : So easy on the ears.

7. Lights : I actually underrated this song when it was first released. But two years since then this is one which I sing along to the most.

8. Your Eyes Tell

9. The Stars

10. Stay Gold

11. Good Day

12. For You

• Yessss Lights is such a grower

Solid list!

• 1) Crystal Snow

2) Let Go

3) Your Eyes Tell

4) For You

5) Don't Leave Me

6) Film Out

7) Light

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Excellent ranking. Let Go is as solid as they come and the choreo is gorgeous.

• Stream YET

• :pepecry:

stream peeps

External Content youtu.be

This MV is great. No one would believe this is just for Japanese single.....

• Since I understand Japanese, I really adore and appreciate their original Japanese songs (I can sing along lol). I select based on the lyrics and their pronunciation, because it's important to me. While I appreciate foreign artists singing in Japanese, some times the pronunciation is so terrible that it ruins the song. BTS's pronunciation has always been good but over time, it's gotten so much better - how to say polished.

I'll just shared my top 8.

1. Film Out - the lyrics are beautiful (bonus that it's a collab with the Japanese Band, Back Number).

2. Lights

3. Let Go

4. Your Eyes Tell

5. Don't Leave me

6. Crystal Snow

7. Stay Gold

8. Iine Pt.2 - Ano Basho De

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!