is there any point in eating chocolate to gain weight

• i want to put on some weight this year and chocolate seems to have a good amount of calories for a small amount but most of it says sugar and fat

does that really help with anything?

im exercising to put on a bit of muscle but all diets tell to avoid sugar no matter how much calories you need

• If it's cheapo chocolate, yeah, it will have lotsa sugar. You could get high quality milk chocolate instead.

I tried to gain weight eating an extra meal high in calories. I'd not go for sugar, as lot of sugar is no good.

Maybe just look up about sumo wrestler diet.

• If it's cheapo chocolate, yeah, it will have lotsa sugar. You could get high quality milk chocolate instead.

I tried to gain weight eating an extra meal high in calories. I'd not go for sugar, as lot of sugar is no good.

Maybe just look up about sumo wrestler diet.

sumo wrestler diet has way too much calories for me to handle

• Not plain carbs, when you have your meal you increase the portion of carbs and protein. Like: bigger pieces of meat or two and bigger portion of rice, pasta, bread etc., i don't know what you like. You can always make it in your own way, don't forget about veggies and other nutrient food.

Increase your portions and have your meals more frequently, but make them nutritious.

Btw i also would reccomend eating nuts or nut butter as a snack, it has a lot of healthy fats.

that's good advice, as well as just an additional meal like chicken breast, some fish like alaska pollock or even tuna in can,

just one of those, with some nuddles or rice, or even potatoes

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im exercising to put on a bit of muscle

If you want to gain muscle and weight sugar is not the solution.

Muscles are a lot heavier than fat so you must consume proteins (from chicken, turkey, pork) and good fats (not a lot just good, with idealy a ratio 5/1 of omega 6/3, with olive oil/avocado + linseed/walnut oil for omega 3)

Eat vagetables with pasta/ rice to have nutriments.

This is the base for good nutrition, but the essential part is to diversify what you consume with reasonable amount.

• Hmmm, I don't think you need chocolate for that. I'd better eat healthy food but not only chocolate. Moreover, you can check the chocolate gifts from the Chocolate and Love brand. Their chocolate is organic. I do not know about the number of calories, but at least it will not harm you. Good luck and stay healthy!

• a good gigh quality chocolate is what your looking for since it will have less sugar and more healthy fats

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A study found out if you eat a certain amount of chocolate right afteer enougher (2KG I think) than you can get high ... but till you ate all this chocolate the stuff that can make you high won't even be enough anymore since your body tried to erease the first bits allready cause the dose is not high enough to keep you gettinng higher and higher but thats the thing that makes you love chocolate and the higher the dose would be the more you would eat chocolate lol

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!