A' reveals further testimony that (G)-Idle Soojin falsely incriminated actress Seo Shin-ae with cigarettes
Source: Xports News
Netizen A has revealed further testimony of (G)-Idle Soojin's abuse toward actress Seo Shin-ae.
On the 23rd, A posted another article through an online community titled "About Seo Shin-ae" and shared her anger regarding accusations that Seo Shin-ae was the perpetrator of school violence.
A wrote, "What? Seo Shin-ae hurt her? Don't be ridiculous. Do it properly and share certificates and photos of Seo Shin-ae then." A then shared diploma and photo of actress Seo Shin-ae from school as evidence.
She added, "The kids in our class know. The homeroom teacher and schoolmaster all know it too. Seo Shin-ae was a hard-worker and even lent students her supplies if they didn't bring theirs. That's the type of person Shin-ae was. She's a victim. She was a new student and had just transferred to our school."
A then revealed further claims that Soojin and another group of classmates hid cigarettes on Seo Shin-ae's school desk writing, "they hid cigarettes on Seo Shin-ae's desk and pretended to have found them. They made up rumors that she snuck out to smoke and made Shin-ae's parents come and apologize."
A added, "I have a lot of memories of us at cafes. As someone that used to go there with Shin-ae, she always said thank you for buying us something and going with us. She always said hello to people around her. It's rather people around us that would secretly take photos or hold onto her [Shin-ae] asking to take photos together. I was around almost 300 out of 365 days don't you think I would've known what she was like? She's also been in the industry for decades."
A also refuted suspicions that she falsely accusing Soojin stating, "If all the posts are getting deleted, it wasn't by me but because it was sanctioned by the company."
A also addressed the criticism and defamation accusations from Soojin's fans writing, "I understand that you want to protect your idol by denying this but what you're doing is also throwing dirt on your idol's face. I'm not trying to ruin her. If you really want to protect that person then go to Soojin's Instagram and tell her to ask Shin-ae to forgive her."
In the meantime, a total of 4 netizens have come forward with allegations that Soojin was a bully that smoked and drank in middle school. The controversy grew even further once suspicions were raised that actress Seo Shin-ae was a victim of her violence with numerous victims being exposed.
In the meantime, Soojin and Cube have denied all claims of abuse and announced legal action.
- [+819, -4] If you're really telling the truth then don't delete this. Otherwise people will think you're full of s***
- [+805, -3] This is really too much. Even as a bully without a conscience there's a degree to things..
- [+231, -0] I lived in Dongtan in the same apartment complex as Seo Shin-ae a few years ago. Honestly, the rumors around her from High Kick days weren't that good but I was young so I easily believed the rumors...? Then I went to junior high to my friend's mother's academy at North Square and that's when I first saw her. I was surprised that she was kind. Of course it's too early to judge her personality just by reading this but my friend's mother also praised Shin-ae for being a good hard-working child among the kids in our neighborhood. There are no rumors about her on Facebook either.
- [+214, -0] I get the feeling that it was Soojin's fans that went down that road, pretending to be Shin-ae's classmates and wrote bad things about her. That's why they can't provide proof they went to school with her.
- [+106, -0] Ah, Soojin-ssi, you should pull away your attack dogs now. Stop shielding that b****. Her evil deeds will be revealed sooner or laterㅋㅋㅋ
- [+71, -0] Looks like her fans are working hard ㅋ
- [+63, -5] Soojin-ah, don't show your face in public ever again!