Most addictive kpop song of 2022 so far

• for me, it's this one:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can never get enough of it :hazmat-pepe::hazmat-pepe::hazmat-pepe:

• this came out on JANUARY 3RD and I'm still just as obsessed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

So good :pepemusic:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Opening Sequence and Run BTS

• Don't mind me, just here to promote my bias

External Content youtu.be

• PEACE! AND LOVE!

• Love dive and Fearless does have that nice melodic rhythm that keeps you in the song but... my vote goes to

or

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• . . . f*ck there is a lot of good music this year, If I have to name of them then it's gonna be long :pepemusic:

This song has one of the best rappin this year :pepemusic: (and I don't even count the soundcloud release :pepe-hehe: )

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• This song has one of the best rappin this year :pepemusic: (and I don't even count the soundcloud release :pepe-hehe: )

This is really fire. He is so talented composing and producing this himself omg

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!