Knetz react to ITZY 5th Mini Album CHECKMATE: 15 sec preview of title track, SNEAKERS

• ITZY <CHECKMATE> TITLE TRACK
    "SNEAKERS" SNEAK PEEK

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

theqoo

-I love thisㅋㅋㅋ They really suit this kind of concept

-I'm already addicted to that songㅠㅠㅠ

-Shin Ryujin looks beautiful no matter what she does...

-This track somehow reminds me of LOONA and Kep1er...

-I think ITZY really suits a sporty concept like this...

-I'm really looking forward to their comeback... I can't wait to listen to the full version...

-I'm really looking forward to the song and performance...

-Whoa... Out of all the other upcoming comebacks, ITZY's is the one I'm anticipating the most!

-How could all of JYP's groups suit cheerful and sporty concepts?

-The song sounds so exciting... I can't wait!

-This is it!!! I love it already!!

-This somehow sounds like a side track...

-I love it, this is new coming from ITZY...

-Oh... It's the perfect type of song to listen to in summer.

-That's right. This is ITZY's genre.

• People on this forum disliking it while knetz liked the snippet. The contrast 💀

I did say pak incoming

External Content www.youtube.com

• I wonder how AKP Midzys would feel if Sneakers was actually the only title track and it sounded exactly like the teaser...but it also happened to be a national hit for Itzy in Korea. Would they rally around and support the song even if they hated/despised it?

I would respectfully disagree, but be happy that ITZY got another hit under their belt so now people will shut up lol.

Sounds a bit Kidz Bop to me personally, so we'll see how I feel in a week or so when it drops.

It would be great for an Adidas commercial though.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• there were negative comments aswell in pcs translation

[theqoo] ITZY 5TH MINI ALBUM "CHECKMATE" TITLE SONG SNEAKERS 15 SECONDS PRE-RELEASE

bypannchoaJuly 03, 2022

AVvXsEh4JjOAOP0c2qj2miSo2gt0yXGAGX3lj1OruHt4-qBFBIHT4X3D09FZj0nKbrlZxi_p88qMk3LkrcshFTeALN7aQjtSYRGMjLZrd5b4dg7eDWEPz6-iiJSMp70rHMXRCWQQgZmn78s3K6WpY9RzZ0ELoigvgxwzz2lDIK1aclW2vgj2Su4ZJFS1SWgX=s16000

original post: here

1. Oh it has that NCT Dream's Beatbox's vibe. It sounds old school. I feel like the MZ generation is all about repeating what's old school...

2. This is way different than from the Checkmate teaser no? I thought that this was their conceptㅋㅋㅋ This concept is good too

3. What's up with the teaser?! It's totally refreshing, it's actually good

4. It's only 15 seconds but I can tell it'll do wellㅋㅋ It's a good song for Summer

5. So the song they dressed up luxuriously will be another song?

6. Wow the song is f*cking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's going to blow up on Tik tok

7. I'm looking forward the stage..

8. Wow seriously it's not my style at all, it freaking sucks...

9. It's already so addictiveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's been a long time my heart hasn't beaten like that

10. Seriously so goodㅋㅋㅋ They pull off this kind of concept well

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!