How can aespa’s next bside be a country and also have energetic drums/bass sound?

• I am really curious. Is it like Hannah Montana? (No offense intended because that was my shit back in the days).

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lt64IYu.gif

• how SM creates their song descriptions:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hannah Montana had some great tunes, Miley was underrated back in the day tbh.

Or it could be more bro country like this bop:

External Content www.youtube.com

Or how about this unbelievable gem from a rando country pop band complete with the awesome extended version:

If Aespa came out with a Kpop version of these kinda sounds, i would flip out lol.

• Probably sound like 2YOON 24/7??? I’m super wait if like that. But tbh honest i will definitly love the sound cause i love country genre thanks to country era of Taylor and carrie underwood!

• Probably sound like 2YOON 24/7??? I’m super wait if like that. But tbh honest i will definitly love the sound cause i love country genre thanks to country era of Taylor and carrie underwood!

Carrie! She made bops! Dirty Laundry, Church Bells and Before He Cheats are all bops.

Also, about the thread, I have no idea what it'll sound like, but as someone who listens to a good amount of country music, I'm curious to see how they put their spin on it. I'll stay tuned for it and see what it sounds like.

• Carrie! She made bops! Dirty Laundry, Church Bells and Before He Cheats are all bops.

Also, about the thread, I have no idea what it'll sound like, but as someone who listens to a good amount of country music, I'm curious to see how they put their spin on it. I'll stay tuned for it and see what it sounds like.

Yup! Carrie released have so much bip! She made me love country genre tbh.

• It's gonna be a remake of Guy on a Buffalo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!