Daily Guide To Stray Kids: Introduction & Interest

• Hello! So recently, I've been wanting to make more Stray Kids' posts on here for a few reasons (not listed in any particular order at all):

1) I feel I talk about other groups more, and while there's nothing wrong with that, I want to have an excuse to talk more about them more often.

2) I want to bring more attention to Stray Kids on here and get more people into them if they want, but not in a forceful way or anything like that.

3) I like sharing things that I like and that make me happy, and since stanning Stray Kids makes me happy, I should share the love I have for them all.

4) Some people have said that they don't see a lot of Stray Kids posts on the main forum, and as a Stay, I can't let that happen, so it's time to fix that.

So, what am I doing to fix that? Well, I liked fdblink 's idea of doing the "Once A Day" series, but I didn't want to steal it at all. I was thinking about it for a few days and still didn't know what to do, so I asked my friend Pipimi-Pop-Star what I should do. I told them I was thinking of what to post that was Stray Kids related and would be easy to post every day, maybe like a video or link or something, and would be low effort so I could do it every day (and would preferably get other people into the group as well). She then suggested that I post one fact about them a day. I really liked the idea, but decided to expand on it, because that almost seemed simple and low effort to a fault.

So, here is the idea I thought of based on theirs. Every single day, I will post one random fact (stuff like favorite color, hobbies, something random or funny they once said or things like that) about each current member. I'll also post one random fact about one of their songs, their discography as a whole, or the group as a whole. Something to that extent. This way, it's like you're getting a mini guide to them every day and get to learn something new about them all of the time!

I don't know, does this sound interesting to anyone? Would you like to stay updated? If so, I might make a taglist for this, so you stay notified each time I make one of these posts. If you'd rather not deal with being tagged, of course you're still welcome to comment on these threads all you want to. Do whatever works best for you. I have no idea how long this series will go for, or not. Probably until I run out of things to mention, or people complain that it's getting annoying and I should stop, whichever comes first.

Anyway, let me know if you'd like to be on a taglist for this or not (you can be added or removed at any time, per your request, no problem!), and what you think of the idea. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Have a great day/night!

• So, what am I doing to fix that? Well, I liked fdblink 's idea of doing the "Once A Day" series, but I didn't want to steal it at all. I was thinking about it for a few days and still didn't know what to do, so I asked my friend Pipimi-Pop-Star what I should do.

Please, steal it. There are no copyrights. In fact, if every fandom did a "Once a day" that would be pretty good for fan engagement. I want people to steal this idea.

But "Once a day" is a play on the fandom Once.

You'll have to come up with something like "Stay awhile and listen" but maybe less cheesy :smirks2:

• Please, steal it. There are no copyrights. In fact, if every fandom did a "Once a day" that would be pretty good for fan engagement. I want people to steal this idea.

But "Once a day" is a play on the fandom Once.

You'll have to come up with something like "Stay awhile and listen" but maybe less cheesy :smirks2:

Thank you so much! Come to think of it, it really would be. Okay, I’ll do it then, since I think your idea would be better for casual listeners anyway.

I think “Stay & Listen” sounds good, since people can click on the thread to listen to the song, then stay to leave their opinion of it. I don’t think it’s TOO cheesy and even if it was, I like cheesy things!

Once again, thank you so much for letting me do this. I think I’ll put my own spin on it by putting in a spoiler which Stray Kids members were involved in making the song and song meaning, since song lyrics are so important in a good portion of their songs.

If I do your idea (which I will), would you like to be on the tag list or not? I’m fine either way, just curious. Have a great day/night!

• Sounds good! Sure, you can tag me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!