[enter-talk] A HATE COMMENTOR MEETING A CELEBRITY

• [enter-talk] A HATE COMMENTOR MEETING A CELEBRITY

bypannchoaJune 27, 2022
    SNSD's Taeyeon attended Seventeen's concertWonwoo must've wanted to run away. How is he supposed to face Taeyeon if he's embarrassed of the hate comments he left?

AVvXsEgwwl2S1EicNNi_LlukxewljuK1fIv9G5OMG8eDq4CVgHBaXruaPaq-p_8CNnxx9ZgCnhBbmxdG1PnVtGSficlVQVyywNYqrC1DVi9qW9tdfMYotJ5vbmAA3l2BEtmL3CbRDHId8zDglQ3vSr7klOpj-vM-yp8r_GX4sePDrBO_APjhSPAce3Gxlls1=s16000

"Seventeen "Shinee's Key and SNSD's Taeyeon came to their concert... even their sunbae-nims shout out their slogan"

post response:
    [+133][-36]
    original post: here

1. [+95, 0]
    Even if he hated on her for his whole life, she'd having nothing to say to him

2. [+54, -2]
    That's why the solution is not to be on the Internet when you're young... Unless you're a mature kid, if you use the internet when you're young and it becomes your dark past, it's not good for you nor others. Thinking back of the posts I wrote as a kid makes me petrified.. Even if I wasn't hating on anyone, there were so many moments that were my dark past. I can't remember them well but it's possible that I hated on people randomly on the Internet when I was young too.

3. [+27, 0]
    Taeyeon-ah, so you're not afraid of antis? (what he said in real life)

4. [+27,-76]
    Sigh, if they met in real life, they will deal with it accordingly. You f*cker who isn't even a fan of them sure is invested. Anyways, you would've hated on him no matter what he did. He got so much hate back then and you can just hate on the things he did in the past. They successfully wrapped up their concert and even Pann isn't hating on Seventeen but you want to hate on them?

5. [+13, 0]
    People are shielding Seventeen's Wonwoo as if he reflected on the things he did in the past but actually, Taeyeon was also underaged at that timeㅋㅋ

6. [+13, 0]
    Wow I would've never went out of annoyance no matter how much the other members invited me

New post

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• :wow: what.

they're talking about this :pepe-peek:

[Pann] Fans discover Seventeen Wonwoo's past as an SNSD anti?

Sunday, May 08, 2016

won1.jpg

Pann: Collection of past posts made by Seventeen's Wonwoo

Someone who went to the same elementary school as Wonwoo (proof shots provided) connected the posts he left in their class's cafe to his Naver account and allegedly found a bunch anti SNSD posts he made when he was younger.

Comments such as:

"SNSD is the trash of the singing industry~!"

"Can't even tell who's who in this pre-plastic surgery photo of SNSD ㅎㅎ" (photoshopped pre-debut pictures of SNSD)

"ㅋㅋㅋ So much plastic surgery, the side effects of her plastic surgery causes her to flare her nostrils too big" (screencap of Sunny)

"Taeyeon's not afraid of antis it seems.. ㅎㅎ" (picture of Taeyeon with eyes and lips circled)

"Ow my eyes~~~" (on a picture of pre-debut vs post-debut Jessica)

Pictures he uploaded/shared:

won2.jpg

won3.jpg

won4.jpg

won5.jpg

won6.jpg

-

1. [+114, -12] There are a lot more than just this, especially one where he calls Taeyeon a r*tard and other harsh words.

2. [+112, -291] As if there's one person in our country who hasn't once hated on EXO or SNSD. If a group's popular, they're going to get hate; I think because everyone else was hating on SNSD, he was young and just copied them too. Wrong to hate on him for that..

3. [+112, -7] He called SNSD the trash of the music industry ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+82, -8] None of the Seventeen fans should shield this and just wait for the company to give feedback. If all of this is true, then Wonwoo is in the wrong and he needs to apologize for it so fans need to please stay quiet. And people, please only hate on Wonwoo's posts as an elementary school student, not who he is today. He might have grown to be a different person today.

5. [+67, -48] This is ridiculous, if the Seventeen fandom was any bigger, they'd be the worst fandom in the world. Even if he was an elementary school student at the time, he wrote all these hateful things about a huge senior and somehow he should be allowed to get away with it because he was young? Then why don't you let Taeyong get away with it too? He was obviously at an age where being a tryhard was "cool", no? As a Sone of 10 years and a former Seventeen fan, it makes me sick to know that he talked that way about my favorite singers. I thought Wonwoo was just this calm kid but to find that he was a keyboard trash talker like this ㅋㅋ

6. [+46, -109] If the posts were made in 2008, then Wonwoo was in elementary school and 2008 was also when SNSD was getting tons of hate. Everyone hated on SNSD at the time and they even had a 10 minute at Dream Concert going on... so maybe he was just going with the flow without knowing uch.

7. [+44, -3] As a Sone, this angers me so much. So he participated in one of SNSD's most tortured years of 2008.

8. [+36, -0] How can you claim that all elementary school students are like him when there are posts by his own classmates telling hi to stop? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And despite them telling him to stop, he kept writing more hateful comments (screencap of classmates saying, "Why are you posting stuff like this?", "Yah, you can stop this now")

9. [+32, -3] I hope karma gets him. in 9 years, imagine finding out that your own junior did anti stuff against you ^^

10. [+26, -0] As a Seventeen fan, Wonwoo is in the wrong.. it's undeniable and the majority of our fandom has no intention of shielding him. We are currently calling Pledis and requesting feedback.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• the pictures :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• this is one of those things he will kick the blankets for a long time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is it confirmed he left those comments? If so then those comments are certainly wrong, it's not even implying, it's straight up hating and disrespectful.

• wow, well it's nice that he apologized.

His apology was so well written, like he could have said nothing more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!