Is Seventeen’s reputation getting destroyed in korea?

• So the girl who accused Mingyu of being a bully posted receipts(?) of her therapy sessions, the reason why she went to therapy was also written on the receipts, for me this is really solid proof, there is no denying it anymore. Mingyu is infact a bully. But i guess you already know that, what do you think will happen to Seventeen’s reputation? I’m pretty sure the few people who knew them in korea will drop them. How about i fans? I think Mingyu will just get kicked out of the group and that’s it, it won’t affect their fandom. What do you think?

• He should have a hiatus and see the situation afterwards. Koreas are unforgiving when it comes to bullying so if it's 100% confirmed then it's over :cursing:

But i meam just like most kpop groups, SVT have no recognition or reputation in korea. But i do hope kpop stans cancel him cause kpop stans are cancelling the wrong people nowadays

• seventeen have had pretty clean image up until now they've only had minor scandals that they were always able to move past. now it just depends on what actions pledis will take. if mingyu leaves then i think their image will remain intact; the fandom will be affected cause mingyu is the most popular member but i think their sales will remain consistent. however, if mingyu doesnt leave the group itll ruin seventeen and even i cant support them if mingyu remains in the group. even if it wasn't something as extreme as assault, its still a serious matter that should be taken seriously. bullies shouldn't have a platform.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• Chaesoocrumbs

Changed the title of the thread from “So what do you think is happening to Seventeen’s reputation?” to “Is Seventeen’s reputation getting destroyed in korea?”.
  • Yes, SVT will be done if he doesn't leave. Koreans hate bullying in general, and it's understandable, since many were going through bullying in schools or at their jobs, so they don't want to support a bully. If he only had a school bullying scandal, maybe he could've stayed if he apologized, like Hyunjin (even tho it's hard this way too), but such a solid scandal about sexual harassment, no, this can't be forgotten, since many women are part of their fandom.

In my case, I would unstan SVT if he decides to remain. What's the point to invest money in such a person (because a part of the money made from buying the album will also go to his pocket).

Nope, nope, nope.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!