Humble Brag. No, really. Which idols do you think are genuinely humble?

• It's in everyone's best interest to appear humble, but who are the ones who truly seem to have a lot of humility even though they are talented and/or successful?

Approved the thread.
  • i doubt that any of them are that humble. in all honesty.

• You can’t be humble to succeed in the entertainment industry…

You have to know exactly what you excel at and what you lack in, but it’s more common for people to have a big ego in this industry

• BP, never even botter to beg for something and the only time they even talk about a number 1, was when Jennie was debuting as a soloist and her debut needed to prove it right in order for the other girls debuts

• How would we know? None of us know what idols are like behind the scenes and when on camera they're going to be acting to some degree and trying to put their best foot forward since everything idols do is dissected within an inch of it's life...

• IU, Hwasa, Seulgi, Wendy. I just think these 4 are just really really nice people. Of course, never met them, so this point is moot. But I like to believe so.

• BP, never even botter to beg for something and the only time they even talk about a number 1, was when Jennie was debuting as a soloist and her debut needed to prove it right in order for the other girls debuts

agree with jisoo, jennie and lisa but rose is not humble lmao

she's always the loudest about achievements and parading around her LA clout.

she does have a good mask tho, since most believe she is some sweet, innocent baby

Are u even a blink? Rose has a whole ass highlight dedicated to her solo achievements, its still there go watch them 😂😂. And she used to post every hour about her solo achievements. In what world are u living? They aren't involved in music production so obviously they won't be pressurised about the results.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!