I'm not really into Loona's comeback to be honest

• Ok before anyone attacks me

I'm an orbit, I like Loona

So don't call me a hater

I was super excited for them to do a summer song since I have always wanted them to do something summery

and when the teasers were being released the comeback looked super promising

However, when the actual comeback happened it was unfortunately a disappointment

Reasons I didn't like Flip that

1. Too short of a song

2. Lacked any "WOW" moments

3. They played it "too" safe with this title track

4. It felt a bit rushed

I hope next comeback is better, I'm guessing they were trying to cater to the Korean audience but I don't think a track like this will be good, I think they could have went with a song like Hula hoop, Hi high, or even Love4eva

Surprisingly the line distribution isn't too bad, sure, Vivi could have had more lines but she had screentime and center so it's not too bad

In conclusion,

I give this comeback a 5/10

I will share my thoughts on the album later on...

• Loona in general dissappointed me tbh

I was really rooting for them during their pre-debut era because they had a fresh and unique vibe to them,but the things they've been putting out as a group I find to be quite generic and mediocre

It's a shame,really.

• the song is nothing special but i really needed this title from loona after so what/why not/paint the town

to me those songs are even more basic and i don't think most members of loona suit the girl crush concept, imo their best concepts were around debut (favorite is iconic and i miss it, i wish they stuck with that)

i really enjoyed seeing the members with this concept and its fun to me for the summer so i know the stages are going to be good

and will keep the attention of fans who have never seen this side of loona

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!