Netizens think that V and Jungkook is the most legendary combination in idol history

• BTS Nick Judy – V Jungkook BTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-1.webpBTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-2-1024x1024.webpBTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-3.gifBTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-4.webp

There are a lot of people who choose this from Dynamite as the legendary Nick Judy BTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-5-1024x576.webpBTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-6-1024x576.webpBTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-7.gif

They’re on the music show this time BTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-8-1024x576.webpBTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-9-1024x576.webp

And the Inkigayo fancam thumbnails have just been revealed

1. V Jungkook, please debut as a unit

2. This combination is the best

3. Seriously, am I the only one who thinks the combination of the two of them is crazy? Please give me a unit

4. HYBE, if you want your stock price to go up, please debut this unit

5. I dare say this is the best combination ever created by idols ㅠㅠ

6. It’s a combination that only appears once in a thousand years

7. The combination of visuals and vocals is no joke, I bet they’ll dominate the charts in Korea and overseas!!!!

8. I think it’s the most legendary combination in idol history

9. That seems to be the best combination ever

10. On stage, the two of them are the most handsome and the best among idols

Original post (1)

• When I discovered BTS a part of the first things I knew about them was Jungkook and Taehyung's special friendship. And when I saw that Mama Daesang win (?) where Taehyung cried and Jungkook took him in his arms I knew their bond was special.

And I think they look great together on stage.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• BTS-Nick-Judy-V-Jungkook-7.gif

this is so cute

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Their voices are so different from each other that I believe a song with the 2 of them would sound AMAZING. They could have something cool like Irene and Seulgi's Monster.

But at the same time I'm afraid that might fuel shippers and solo stans (as all of the solo releases from this point onwards).

Dear fandom, please promise you won't spoil the boys' fame by acting nuts :pepe-pray: Support the boys by their talent, not because of your obsessions.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!