RE: embarrassing things you thought when you first got into kpop?

• -I thought Agust D was a different person. I watched the agust d mv and the entire time I kept thinking the guy looked familiar but didn't know from where.

- I thought fancafe was a real cafe in Korea where fans could physically meet bts. Every time I saw a tweet saying xx member visited fancafe today, my heart would blacken from pure jealousy and envy toward karmys. I even started to hate them a little ngl.

- I thought some elements of the BU were real. Like V had apparently murdered his father. So I was confused wondering how he escaped going to jail and somehow got famous??

- This is the most embarrassing though. In my baby army days I used to think jikook was an innocent brotherly ship and would proudly declare I was a jikooker and would fight taekooker delulus everywhere I saw them. I was always confused why they denied jikook when it was obvious the two members had a good relationship and didn't mind each others company. It wasn't until I joined twitter that I learned the truth of everything.

OP

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!