embarrassing things you thought when you first got into kpop?

• I used to think NCT fans were called netizens and was so confused why they spewed so much shit about everyone…even their own group :cryingr: :cryingr: :cryingr:

Approved the thread.
  • That kpop fans were normal. :clown:

• When I first came into kpop I saw a music performance, it was a shinee song but I dont remember whose was it, I watched another one of the same song soon after and was thinking why they were dancing the same moves as the first one instaed of changing them.

At first I thought it was boring to see someone sing and perform the same way over and over again... like ctrlC-ctrlV lmao

• I thought every nugu group was very popular (i had no idea about the term nugu and the difference between big3, midsized, small and money laundering companies)

• not embarrassing things, but words or expressions that got me confused for a little time over what they meant:

- comeback: before I got into kpop, a comeback meant to me that an artist/group came back from actual retirement/disbandment. I thought it was silly to say a group is coming back when they never left in the first place, just because they release a new song/album. ESPECIALLY in the kpop industry where time between albums is so short. Some artists and bands release an album once every 10 years and even then it's not called a comeback (unless they really did nothing in the meantime but most of the time they kept busy by touring or doing other activities).

- stan: never heard of that word before getting into kpop

• That im gonna marry my bias

• I used to think NCT fans were called netizens and was so confused why they spewed so much shit about everyone…even their own group :cryingr: :cryingr: :cryingr:

lmao this is cute

same

• I used to think very highly of yang hyunsuk and stan everything from yg.

I enjoyed watching exo next door.

I once read a bp x bts fanfic on wattpad it was pure cringe.

• I thought jin and JK are real siblings

• I thought kpop idols are like super popular in sk like A list celebs and I am not just talking about the top top groups :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!