Can you guess who this male idol is from my haphazard description?

• I wanted to show this male idols guyliner look to my man. It popped up randomly in an unrelated video and I lost it.

Edit- THIS IS HIM!!!!!! Turns out he was a kdrama actor. I'm so sorry I saw sumn like this with only clips and thought it was an mv. I'm so sorry T.T

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember watching this clip of an idol (I think) he's kinda visual kei style but with tougher makeup and personality. H's lean, got messy hair and wearing a black full sleeve collared shirt. Real goth looking with eyeliner.He kinda looked like jaejoong but I don't think it was jaejoong. Very edgy looking like the green day lead level proper eye makeup. I think maybe second gen.

There's one clip of him I think walking down some hall and another of him making faces to I think scare the viewer off and acting threatening while leaning against a wall. So I think it's an mv cuz it's too dramatic to be a kdrama. Any idea who this is or what era? I can picture his face clearly but I can't remember from where.

• Your description reminded me of Kuroo Tetsuro from Nu'est

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Your description reminded me of Kuroo Tetsuro from Nu'est

LMAO me too but I don't think its him

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• Uhhh not sure. Edgy, you say? I can only think of one but it's for sure wrong. Sorry :<

It's alright. He's Somewhat edgy like his personality kinda violent but he looks like a flower boy. heavy eyeliner and a tough image.

No idea but this made me think of Nu'est debut lol

Your description reminded me of Kuroo Tetsuro from Nu'est

I don't know why but the first thing that came to mind was Cross Gene. Might be one of their mvs? They usually had more a visual kei style though

Wah thank you this was somewhat close but I couldn't find the guy in the nuest mv. I was expecting him to pop up in the face mv because it was kinda similar.

The eye makeup is rly so good in yin yang, but the guy wasn't there I think. Thanks for reminding me the boy actually looks visual kei, lean and boyish but his makeup and attitude was tough.

I thought it was taeyong cuz he looks like jaejoong but then you said second gen. So now im not sure who your talking about

i though second gen cuz these kinda concepts were somewhat popular then...it was not taeyong. It seemed like jaejoong with a tougher vibe and big big eyes lined with Kohl.

You kept saying edgy it reminded me if Hanse from Victon lol

he he.

Desbundar

• Are you sure it isn't someone from Mblaq or B2st? They had edgy concepts and wore lots of makeup

Oh, there's also Block B

• Are you sure it isn't someone from Mblaq or B2st? They had edgy concepts and wore lots of makeup

Oh, there's also Block B

I found him. They used his clip in a boygroup concept video and thought he was an idol T.T sorry.

External Content twitter.com

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!