THIS ISN'T A GOODBYE...THE BEST IS YET TO COME

• This thread might be seen as corny and sappy but idc!

I already cried on first listen of Yet To Come and thought it was one of their best songs...but now it has even more meaning and I will prolly tear up everytime I see the MV ngl.

:pepe-puddle:

I am really sad but also happy about what the future holds for them as individuals as well as a group. They really need this time to step back and discover their group identity again. I respect how honest they are being with us about all of this... their sincerity always shows! I was always excited about getting this anthology album since I wasn't army until after On era and don't have old albums but it's even more special now. Truly a close of Chapter 1...

I'm so so so lucky I got to see them in concert twice but feel terrible for those that didnt get to go this time. I hope you will get to see them when they come back as an even better version of BTS!!!

I will try not to be too sad! I look forward to hobi's solo album and everything else that is yet to come.

:pepelove2:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Dropping here... Beautiful rendition! :waterr:

• Like i said in another thread; on the bright side, we are getting new music x7 and physical releases, performances, magazine covers, solo promo in general. bring it on!

• I’m kinda sorry for baby army who has YTC as their first comeback.. the rollercoaster of emotions are the same - but of course the context is different. But please stick around, solos and other activities (run BTS) are still on going...so.. it’s gonna be fun..

This was my first comeback and it kinda sucks. I had feeling they're gonna be focusing on individual activities after Proof but them confirming it made me emotional. :pepe-puddle:

I can't stop crying rn.

But I look forward to the next chapter that they have instored for armys.

• I’ve been bursting out crying randomly all day. Bts have been such an important part of my life these past 9 years. They’re like my comfort blanket, something that I know will always be around to comfort me when I’m down. So I must admit I took the hiatus news a bit hard at first and couldn’t fully processed it.

However I really appreciate how bts took the time to talk to us and explain their feelings about it and not have Bighit be the ones to release a statement to read. I again am moved by how honest and open they were, it’s one of the reasons I love them so much.

I wish all the best to their future solo endeavours and will be supporting all 7 of my boys who mean so much to me. And am really excited for the new chapter that’s to come from my favourite artists in the world

while this hiatus has made me feel sad today it’s not the end of bts! They’ll come back as group and will be better than ever and they especially will probably have way more fun after some time apart musically.

Also this is not the end of bangtan content we will still be getting OT7 content!! That’s more then I expected. These run bts episodes will be extra special and it shows how much they love us army and eachother that they still want to film ot7 content even while on hiatus. I just love them so much and I’m really with bangtan for life :borahae: :borahae:

Oops this was long :oops:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!