Posting pic of yourself is very dangerous

• nope

proper witchcraft and black magic can only be done if you have a body part of that person for example hair , their blood , toenails and fingernails etc

you also need a lot of background info for example their mothers name and family name

• Omg ur so well informed in this :wow: are u perhaps a witch?? :eek:

lmao no

black magic is forbidden but its very common in my fathers side of the family

and its not easy it requires very specific rituals

my mom always told me to dispose my hair etc carefully because of this

• U forgot this emoji ':eek:' after the sentence

Its supposed to be "Omg ur so well informed in this :wow: are u perhaps a witch?? :eek:",,that means its a joke :waterr: ,,u need to learn more about youngsters' jokes oldman :merongk:

I understand its a joke but its a sarcastic joke right?

I completely understand its a joke...I'm not doubting the joke part

• Lmao u even give me a link :P

Mainly, people use it to say the opposite of what's true to make someone look or feel foolish. But i dont want to make someone feel foolish :zipr: thats meann :( im not mean like youu :oops:

an angelic senior at their best! did you read through the link?

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nope

proper witchcraft and black magic can only be done if you have a body part of that person for example hair , their blood , toenails and fingernails etc

you also need a lot of background info for example their mothers name and family name

lots of work wow :siptear:

as usual ,ppl who are close with u has high potential to harm u :lover4:

• lmao no

is witch scary as shown in drama etc ?

but humans drop their hair everywhere tho :oops::whatr:

• is witch scary as shown in drama etc ?

but humans drop their hair everywhere tho :oops::whatr:

hair is just one ingredient

you need multiple and there's always the possiblity that it might backfire and youll cast the spell upon yourself

witchcraft is pretty scary since youre calling and interacting with jins who are free minded and wont listen to anyone

• hair is just one ingredient

you need multiple and there's always the possiblity that it might backfire and youll cast the spell upon yourself

witchcraft is pretty scary since youre calling and interacting with jins who are free minded and wont listen to anyone

so witch is scary :yesr:

does painted nail works ?

means like if u make love potion and then it backfire and caused u to fall for other ppl like crazy? :boredr:

• hair is just one ingredient

i thought there is something like king of satan / jin like in drama :teeheek:

• i don't wanna sound stupid but lowkey i believe in that shit, if a bunch of unexplainable stuff exists in this world. i believe so can witchcraft.

don't come at me for this yall are gonna make fun of me but idc

• i don't wanna sound stupid but lowkey i believe in that shit, if a bunch of unexplainable stuff exists in this world. i believe so can witchcraft.

don't come at me for this yall are gonna make fun of me but idc

so do u have unexplainable experience ?

i am open minded to such thing - no worries.i dont come for anyone unless if they are nasty :happyr::shake-it:

• lmao no

black magic is scary as fuck. the moment they get ur dna god knows wth they'll do. there are scary people out there some so obsessed that they''ll even go through trash to get something

• so do u have unexplainable experience ?

i am open minded to such thing - no worries.i dont come for anyone unless if they are nasty :happyr::shake-it:

i mean im not sure if ive ever experiences anything first hand. but yeah, ive had my fair share of creepy things. i get scared so easily of the dark too

• i thought they only open trash to get food lol :pepe-back-away:

yo idk if you'll disgusted by this or not so ill put it in a spoiler so you'll look at ur own risk

• yo idk if you'll disgusted by this or not so ill put it in a spoiler so you'll look at ur own risk

make it look normal like how ? add coloring? :eek::zipr:

• Some hacker could find you online and find you in real life and kill you so all you other ppls sarcastic jokes aren’t funny, it’s way different from when your a celebrity

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• make it look normal like how ? add coloring? :eek::zipr:

no haha i just wrap it a bag multiple times and put it in a way its not easily accessible it may not do much but its better than not trying at all, atp its become a habit haha

• no haha i just wrap it a bag multiple times and put it in a way its not easily accessible it may not do much but its better than not trying at all, atp its become a habit haha

what bag do u use ? it is too expensive to throw bags everyday :sweatr:

i should try it too.better be safe - anything can happen :happyr::lover3:

• what bag do u use ? it is too expensive to throw bags everyday :sweatr:

i should try it too.better be safe - anything can happen :happyr::lover3:

scented dollar tree bags haha

• Some hacker could find you online and find you in real life and kill you so all you other ppls sarcastic jokes aren’t funny, it’s way different from when your a celebrity

does such case exists :whatr:

i only heard celeb get killed at concert etc

this is why i like 'dark' topic :happyr: - i dislike all those so called fairytale story like life goes well if u pray and work hard lol :wellr:

but guess finding ppl aint that hard if you know how to do it which is why saesang can find idols easily :omgr:

• no she's right. its totally possible. they can easily trace ur ip address and stalk you ...

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!