Lisa vs Jungkook: Who will be the first A/B list kpop soloist in America?

• I just don’t understand why some Armys are calling Blinks delusional when the hardcore Blackpink stans themselves have said Jungkook...

My goodness y’all act so personally offended if anyone even remotely suggests someone might be more successful/popular.

I personally think it could go either way. Jungkook has more popularity, Lisa has tons of public appeal, and they’re both talented. Who knows what can happen with the right push and the right song.

• so Lisa won’t have a successful career cuz she’s not called a golden maknae

:boredr:

Lol no, I was asking if they actively called her the Golden Maknae or if OP just added it to the description. Like Armys call JK that and Hobi the Golden Hyung bc they can do all 3 things so I was asking if she can sing too

• Lol no, I was asking if they actively called her the Golden Maknae or if OP just added it to the description. Like Armys call JK that and Hobi the Golden Hyung bc they can do all 3 things so I was asking if she can sing too

we dont really have any of that in our fandom

lisa is lead rapper and main dancer

but she has a nice voice and can hold a tune

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• depends on the music they make but realistically, I don't see them reaching Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift type of fame because they're not white/ westerners

Boredom brought me here.

• that's a first

you dont need to be mariah carey to sing

Yes, but I never really seen her singing a couple of songs atleast.

She would be a great model and great dancer from what I have seen.

But I haven't seen anything great about singing and dancing.

Again it's my opinion and you don't need to agree with it.

• I mean this in the nicest way possible as a BTS stan, but I feel Lisa already appeals more as a soloist than Jungkook and she has many many solo deals already worldwide for anything from Cell Phone ads to Car Sales. Her promotions with Bam Bam are likely to only increase now that he has left JYPE especially with the possibility of him being signed to Sunmi's label as rumored who pushes collaborations and encourages working with personal friends over just the industry's top stars.

Lmao

The arguments used here for Lisa reads like 2018 kpoppies on why BTS won’t work in the west ie can’t speak English and don’t have western /gp appeal. Lmao

Lisa was 4/5 most searched idol on Google/ YT 2020 and JK was no1 and has been for years. He has barely even begun to be pushed yet.

• Lmao

The arguments used here for Lisa reads like 2018 kpoppies on why BTS won’t work in the west ie can’t speak English and don’t have western /gp appeal. Lmao

Lisa was 4/5 most searched idol on Google/ YT 2020 and JK was no1 and has been for years. He has barely even begun to be pushed yet.

so going by google searches I guess iu Is bigger than her and the person you’re quoting is an army not a blink

• I just don’t understand why some Armys are calling Blinks delusional when the hardcore Blackpink stans themselves have said Jungkook...

My goodness y’all act so personally offended if anyone even remotely suggests someone might be more successful/popular.

I personally think it could go either way. Jungkook has more popularity, Lisa has tons of public appeal, and they’re both talented. Who knows what can happen with the right push and the right song.

for real the fact that the people in here saying Lisa ain’t even blinks smh

• so going by google searches I guess iu Is bigger than her and the person you’re quoting is an army not a blink

sis you keep spitting facts. Blinks aren’t delusional and the person who started this thread isn’t a blink and happens to be a Jennie shader

Edit: Also the person you quoting tend to be shady to bp so it isn’t surprising

Tzuyu is truly the #1 k-pop idol 🥺

DiligentWideeyedHamster-size_restricted.gif

Worst part is op isn’t blink so they don’t mind inviting bashing on lisa. I’m sure if aespa is involved the tune would be a diff story

Tzuyu is truly the #1 k-pop idol 🥺

DiligentWideeyedHamster-size_restricted.gif

• neither is the answer....

Both will rely on fandoms... both will do amazing though... Jungkook is more popular than Lisa and armys will support Jungkook which is not the case for Lisa with Blinks... in comparison Jungkook will definitely do better...

Also armys in this thread calling it a delusion when literally no blink said Lisa is just a sad sad way to feel satisfied...try bringing yourself to Lisa's level first...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!