Lisa vs Jungkook: Who will be the first A/B list kpop soloist in America?

• STREAM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't like Jpop.

• ops intention is so obvious lmao you have people dragging kook for not being able to speak enlgish and than you have people calling lisa a kardashian

how pathetic :boredr:

Stop your fake concern. Nothing in my post referenced Jungkook's English or Lisa being a Kardashian so it's not my fault that toxic armys and blinks are saying "offensive" things.

But, It's funny how you think that calling someone a Kardashian is on the same level as mocking someone for their English.

That user wasn't even degrading Lisa by saying that. They didn't call her plastic or say that she's talentless. They just think that Lisa will be social media celebrity. Like she is now...

What happened to the fact that "being an Instagram model isn't an insult?"

• It’s takes more than popularity to be a success and JK has talent and popularity. So it’s obvious for me a single by him will do huge. But I am not so sure he will go for the full solo music career. I think BTS will continue as a group for a very long time.

It's a good thing that Lisa has talent and popularity too then!

• I don’t wanna participate in this discussion bc who know the future, but I just gotta say, people need to let the “speaking English” as an angle die. We been saying it since the early 2000s and yet the non-English speaking BTS is the one who broke through. There’s plenty of English speaking Kpop stars that didn’t make a dent. It’s not that rare for the US to see an Asian speaking English either so it’s not like that’s a selling point.

Whether jk or Lisa make it in the US I bet u it will not because they speak English. There’s no proof but people keep parroting the same false fallacy. Give me proof of any kpop groups made it in the US because they speak English- none. Give me example of non-English speakers who made it - BTS.

• Who is the biggest kpop soloist from a group on USA?

- The answer is already Jungkook...

A without MV song: My Time records on Billboard hot 100. Euphoria!! Should I need to mention the records of "Digital Song selling chart" of My Time!!!

The whole diccussion is irrelevant cs the main thing is "Will Kookie go solo ever?"

• it's all about the promo they might get. i dont think jk will bc bts motto is basically "seven or nothing" which doesnt let the boys to promote as solo artists, in the other hand, bp do a lot of solo promo. so unless bh changes its mind, i would say lisa.

i dont understand why some ppl here bring the "x is fluent in english", "X is not shy" etc. (the weeknd barely do interviews but he's BIG in america) at the end of the day these kind of things dont really matter, what u need to enter us market is good music and good promo (playlisting, airplay, performances). that being said, i dont think any of them will get as big as taylor, ariana, or the weeknd.

• Who is the biggest kpop soloist from a group on USA?

- The answer is already Jungkook...

A without MV song: My Time records on Billboard hot 100. Euphoria!! Should I need to mention the records of "Digital Song selling chart" of My Time!!!

The whole diccussion is irrelevant cs the main thing is "Will Kookie go solo ever?"

congrats

you managed to not drag bp for once

we love character development

• karinaknows you are the one saying bp will be replaced, that bp sucess is smoke and mirror and now you here comparing Lisa and jungkook. Bitch, all blinks see through you. You have malicious intentions against bp all the time. You are little sad and jealous troll “ I will be a better blink” my ass, stay the fuck out of bp’s business

• karinaknows you are the one saying bp will be replaced, that bp sucess is smoke and mirror and now you here comparing Lisa and jungkook. Bitch, all blinks see through you. You have malicious intentions against bp all the time. You are little sad and jealous troll “ I will be a better blink” my ass, stay the fuck out of bp’s business

The user has left this site i guess. Lol. They never come online after that one fight with blinks on an itzy thread.

◦•●◉✿ ᙭IᗩOTIᑎG ✿◉●•◦

d9a3de49bc28c7a5b6c0a73f173eca90a9f76372.gifv 74ede67a264db79bb5bdb2d31e267bf2195f5d2b.gifv 4b546b6eb715ab397117bc8b8b867432884f2843.gifv

Dw she got banned for promoting another forum. Good riddance :pepe-toast:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!