Why is Aespa doing so bad on Spotify? Even worse than Lesserafim.

Approved the thread.
  • External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not bad for unpromoted surprise bside.

• lol they aren't doing that bad what

im not a fan but just check their streams it't not called bad

lmaoo @ mys using this heavy playlisted "b-side" that's still flopping and couldn't even gain on the 2nd day as proof they have good streams

they aren't bts or bp they also need promo because it's nowhere to be found on korean charts as well

to answer OP it's because aespa don't have much international fans

even kep1er do better on spotify

• lmaoo @ mys using this heavy playlisted "b-side" that's still flopping and couldn't even gain on the 2nd day as proof they have good streams

they aren't bts or bp they also need promo because it's nowhere to be found on korean charts as well

to answer OP it's because aespa don't have much international fans

even kep1er do better on spotify

I think I read this story before and I liked the ending , aespa was called digital flops before Next Level

thank you for calling aespa spotify flops now I expect GIRLS to have good stream next :pepe-tea:

• This is bs lesserafim and ive both have 2 members from izone that have been around for years and had a loyal fanbase. Kepler had a whole survival show just like enhypen to build up a fanbase for months. Itzy are in their 4th year. Aespa are playing catch up and everyone knows it.

• aren't AESPA from SM? :pepewhat:

This is stupid no one ever debuts with a Spotify advantage unless they already have a fanbase big 3 or not. Look at nmixx or stayc both unknown before debut and their Spotify numbers reflects that. Even itzy had to build up their Spotify support just as aespa is doing now. Unlike ive and lesserafim that have 2 members in kpop for over 3 years and Kepler that were on a survival tv show for how many months?

one time aespa are way ahead of other 4th gen ggs and now they are at a disadvantage. pick a side and stick with it

They are ahead in physicals because they were fast to grow. Makes me wonder how much their Spotify has grown to look at their bside illusion already showing massive growth. Give aespa and nmixx the amount of years itzy had to grow or better year the amount of years ive and lesserafim had in izone and they'll take charge.

• People calling this flop unprompted to excuse it utterly tanking.

SM got it spots on new music friday USA at 21 lmao. Its got a shit ton of playlisting and still couldn't get inside the top 200 global. S

Stop the lies.

• This is bs lesserafim and ive both have 2 members from izone that have been around for years and had a loyal fanbase. Kepler had a whole survival show just like enhypen to build up a fanbase for months. Itzy are in their 4th year. Aespa are playing catch up and everyone knows it.

The same IZONE who didn't even spent 1 days on spotify global?? AESPA is from SM and ningning was in singing show in china and even had predebut promotion and karina perform with kai and taemin predebut and they had already big fandom and fansite even before debut i.e privilage u get from debuting with BIG 3 especially SM. Even Aespa had more streams on 1st day with BM on spotify.

• longevity>>>>>hype

Aespa keep flopping internationally because their songs are not appealing to internationals. Warner should have signed Ive instead.

• what do you mean "even worse than LSF" when LSF are doing pretty well on Spotify wtf

• Their 3 title tracks have over 100M streams, what are you on? Is there a 4th gen group with all their songs over 200M or at least one with 300M, am i missing something here?

• y'all act like being from big 3 is an amazing privilege these days. you forget that the big 3 privilege ruined the girls' debut through rumors and boycott.

Itzy and IVE are mostly supported by blinks. ae girlies don't have it. Plus YYJ is a hopeless producer and aespa can't hit internationally if his old ass is still working with them, just take that pen from him, he spoiled so many their songs. look at illusion, finally good catchy instrumental without noise but why "yummy yummy yummy in your tummy tummy tummy" is here? sm also relies too much on vocals, they should give more rap songs without kwangya lore, because there is no option that songs with 80% highnotes and naevis agenda will be successful here. girls themselves have a problem with emoticons on stage with their songs, let alone people listening. title track is the most important part but it's just like listening to screams. but honestly I think if they release english versions with this cb they have a chance to hit internationally, esp through tiktok.

• It's an unprompted bside from an unreleased album. I know people hate aespa but come on now.

• cos you have to stop believing that thing about aespa being the top 4 gen group or the best selling on 4 gen....it is only sm minions working on meddia , but the hype is not real

• y'all act like being from big 3 is an amazing privilege these days. you forget that the big 3 privilege ruined the girls' debut through rumors and boycott.

Itzy and IVE are mostly supported by blinks. ae girlies don't have it. Plus YYJ is a hopeless producer and aespa can't hit internationally if his old ass is still working with them, just take that pen from him, he spoiled so many their songs. look at illusion, finally good catchy instrumental without noise but why "yummy yummy yummy in your tummy tummy tummy" is here? sm also relies too much on vocals, they should give more rap songs without kwangya lore, because there is no option that songs with 80% highnotes and naevis agenda will be successful here. girls themselves have a problem with emoticons on stage with their songs, let alone people listening. title track is the most important part but it's just like listening to screams. but honestly I think if they release english versions with this cb they have a chance to hit internationally, esp through tiktok.

denying big 3 privilege and on top putting blinks as Itzy/Ive stans when blinks don't even worry about anyothers than shit yg, lmaooo the delusion is strong

• MYs now blaming blinks as copium for IVE and Itzy outperforming Aespa internationally? Lmaoo I've seen it all and what is with this fandom's weird need for blink validation

• Aespa are just a toned down bp with 5 times the push and also 5 times less success. The korean version of industry plants

Help why does this chart make it like they gained one million streams on day 2

• You actually like Lesserafim shouldn't do well.

Most international kpop is tired of experimental and noisy music that why Fearless and IVE's song do well.

Lesserafim is from hybe. It is not a surprised at all that they do well with good song.

This shit had me spitting my drink out :pepe-joy:

Dives, Blinks, and Midzy's have a good relationship but why lie like this. Itzy is JYP fans and IVE's are Wiz*Ones

• I don’t know why some of you act so stupid when it comes to aespa like that anon comment saying blink are helping ive and other groups is clearly not a MY. They literally shitted on aespa’s skills, songs, producers, lyrics, and SM. Yet that obvious set up is the only post you’re all talking about.

It’s crazy how anything aespa achieve is fake and you have insert SM forcing it because oh aespa is so privileged when all the groups you’re comparing them with are just as privileged company wise (lesserafim, itzy, nmiixx, even ive).

Now if aespa break whatever spotify achievements they were supposedly lacking would that make you all shut up or will you also make a new narrative that it’s SM cheating like you always do?

• 1m isn't even confirmed but stans are already talking about 2,3m lol don't know if stupid or set up

• And LSM is from hybe

And I've from strarship which isn't a small company either. So

Lsm fans aren’t denying they have privilege tho. That’s the whole point. And starship privilige ain’t the same as sm privilige. Just accept it and move on

• sm also relies too much on vocals, they should give more rap songs without kwangya lore, because there is no option that songs with 80% highnotes and naevis agenda will be successful here.

They really shouldn’t rap more than they already do. Their rapping is much worse than their singing so that’s a set up

Itzy and IVE are mostly supported by blinks. ae girlies don't have it.

there’s no reason blinks would support itzy and Ive but not aespa unless they like them more than aespa. That has nothing to do with sm

• And how many pets of yours did Aespa step on exactly :pepe-notes:

None I don’t have any pets but MYs are way too cocky and have such a superiority complex. Who cares about “superior” vocals if they’re going to lip sync (festival, end of year performances) and be boring on stage (festival, end of year performances, coachella).

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!