[BTS CONTENT] Whew, now that we are back in business what has been your fav FESTA moment??

• erika coleman | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Now that happiness is back on, what has been your fav moment/song/live online concert of BTS through each FESTA season? Was there a whole year you loved more than most? Just vomit happiness for this thread, AKP ARMY! :cutes:

• MUSTER SOWOOZOO was out of this world but 5th Muster will always remain the best. The performances were legendary and they will be the first ones to be recommended whenever someone mentions those songs. Those interactions with ARMYs, them sharing their favourite songs and singing along them. There are so many memories of that muster I will never ever forget :borahae:

• My fav festa moment is 2020 Festa,

My first Festa, and that time I don't even know what is Festa, I even asked akp army if Festa cost money? :oops:

I am sure many festa probably better from this 2020 festa,

But I want to cherish everything from the year I become army

Esp we got Still with you from 2020 Festa

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

img.gif

Edited 2 times, last by ppiper ().

• MUSTER SOWOOZOO was out of this world but 5th Muster will always remain the best. The performances were legendary and they will be the first ones to be recommended whenever someone mentions those songs. Those interactions with ARMYs, them sharing their favourite songs and singing along them. There are so many memories of that muster I will never ever forget :borahae:

This post is as true as this user's nickname :pepe-flirt::yesr:

• Also this is true :cryingr::pepe-heart-eyes: for me it's the best Festa song ever released.

• I love all Festa but my favourite parts of it are when they used to write the profiles for each other, FM (now it's kinda the the last video where they all gather together), the fan events, and basically everything that is new (covers, new songs, choreos, etc.).

The bits I like a bit less are pictures or things we've already seen but they are recorded differently or in another angle, I still enjoy them tho!

can't wait to see what we have in store this year! :groovins:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• for me it's this one

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!