NCT are "always on the cutting edge". A lot of groups "are trying to follow them and catch up to the new trend they are always creating" - Kpop producer JOONY

• I disagree. I think SM tends to bring something new to their releases and that’s awesome but it’s a hit or miss ex: either they fit it in that old SM structure that sounds like so many other company songs or they aren’t able to put these elements in a way that makes the song still catchy and not weird like.

But the funny thing is that only affects NCT, imo aespa makes the same weird sounding songs like NCT do yet the reception is better. Same goes to superm/got the beat, which is very interesting and I wonder if it has to do with the way they manage their male idols image.

• Let's be honest, kpop stans weren't ready for Sticker :ok-bee:

:claps: sticker was way ahead of it's time.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I disagree. I think SM tends to bring something new to their releases and that’s awesome but it’s a hit or miss ex: either they fit it in that old SM structure that sounds like so many other company songs or they aren’t able to put these elements in a way that makes the song still catchy and not weird like.

But the funny thing is that only affects NCT, imo aespa makes the same weird sounding songs like NCT do yet the reception is better. Same goes to superm/got the beat, which is very interesting and I wonder if it has to do with the way they manage their male idols image.

I think Nct is doing way better to be affected by their choice/type of discography.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Doyoung is that you?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!