Why is it so hard for Soojin @ CUBE to take legal action for all these false accusation ???

• In the entertainment industry an actress is waaay above an idol in terms of hierarchy

Guess who will people believe more

but the main problem for soojin isn't that its an actress. Unlike alot of the others who have a mix between old classmates defending and accusing, the only people coming out atm for her are accusing. It's all so one sided that unlike the others where there is some fans believing the idols (leaving the general public interested to decide to wait for more info) none of her fans in Korea are believing in her anymore.

It being up against an actress gave the story loads more media attention for sure, but it wouldn't be as bad as it is now if she had at least 1 person from her school days on her side. Then it would have turned into a who's telling the truth battle, and with that people would have trusted the actress since she had more to loose (being higher in the hierarchy and all that).

• I get it, but it's an argument from authority fallacy ie. an appeal to a false authority. The fact she's an actress is irrelevant in establishing what is right and what is wrong.

Okay but how many idols have a fellow celebrity hinting at them being a bully? It'd a rare occurrence and the main reason soojin is getting ate up.

• It's unusual for sure. That's all I can say about that. If an idol can be a bully in disguise, then an actress can just be a sore rival resuming a 10yo middle school feud. That would explain why she says nothing.

I highly doubt that but to each their own. Doesn't help that soojin doesn't have a lot of classmates coming out to defend her like hyunjin did

• I think the situations are a bit different. In Chuu's case, the accuser started backtracking even before bbc threatened to sue. Multiple classmates came out defending Chuu, even her old taekwondo team.

The accuser refuses to back down and even an actress is involved in Soojin's case. Maybe it's more difficult to sue for that reason. But i haven't following her case closely so idk.

• if they really care about GIDLE and Soojin , they should counterback the false accusation . A statement from Soojin isnt enough,they should just proceed with sue and legal team which is what BBC doing with Chuu . The "victim" already apologize and post a hand writting statement for Chuu. Right now Cube really let knetz eat Soojin alive and they dont really defend Soojin that hard imo . BBC post countless statement protecting Chuu and sent their legal team until the accuser admit it was fake . Bear in mind that BBC is a smaller group compared to Cube. Cube sweetie u should be thankful to GIDLE for saving ur broke company and giving 2nd chance.

I wonder why its really hard for Cube to take legal action to the accuser .

Probably because this isnt a hoax like some of the other allegations, there obviously was bad blood between SJ and the accuser. The problem for both sides is whether they have enough evidence to prove either bullying or defamation in an actual court of law.

• Probably because this isnt a hoax like some of the other allegations, there obviously was bad blood between SJ and the accuser. The problem for both sides is whether they have enough evidence to prove either bullying or defamation in an actual court of law.

Sure but they won't need a court of law. If the accusers are right and Soojin lies, then it's gonna show sooner than later and Cube will drop her for sure.

My hope is not that the accusers are filthy liars and Soojin is a white dove; it seems pretty unlikely at the moment. What I hope for is for some kind of middle ground between both parties. Like, yes, ok Soojin did a couple more stuff she didn't remember at first, but the accusations were also a bit exaggerated. What I hope for is for the parties to resolve the issue quietly and eventually state that they're okay with each other, everything has been settled, some misunderstandings have been clarified, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!