[instiz] ARE THERE NO MALE IDOLS WHO WEIGHT IN THE 50'S KG?

• [instiz] ARE THERE NO MALE IDOLS WHO WEIGHT IN THE 50'S KG?

Even if they are skinny, aren't they at least 60 kg?

original post: here

1. Winner's Kang Seungyoon is 180 cm but 56 kg

2. The Boyz' Younghoon weighted 59 kg once this year because of Corona~ And his height is around 184~5 cm...

3. I've seen a lot of them actually

4. My bias is also over 180 cm but weighs in the late 50's kg. He's 10 cm taller than me but I got a reality check because we have the same weight...ㅎ

5. Daewhi used to be 51~52 but he's now 62 kg...

6. My bias weighted 61 kg at his heaviest (he didn't have a jaw back then) he's usually 55~57 kg..

7. My bias is 177 but his usual weight is 55... I heard he lost his weight and even weighted 52 kg once

8. Jaechanie is 177 and 53 kg...

9. Bangtan's Jimin is 58 kg

10. There are a f*cking lot of them

11. If you look at the shorter male idols, a lot of them weigh in the 50's kg

12. A lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Taemin did for most of the time, it isnt good for their health

now that he is out of spotlight and eating better, he has put on some weight

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t trust profile weights. Also people have strange obsessions with idols weight?? Shouldn’t be some sort of bragging point honestly

• guys let's calm down, i- a teenage girl, is 5 kg less than 50kg. how could you possibly expect a man to weigh that less :itzy16:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!