RE: "I'm convinced big bts accounts on twt are paid by Hybe"

• True

It may sound like a conspiracy theory but it’s not far fetched

It’s a well known fact that armys started as a grass root movement to become this organized and to push BTS into the mainstream market.

Hybe knows this and is well aware of the power the fandom possesses. They know how we work around here. Therefore it’s not insane to think that they will create faux army accounts just to herd us in a particular direction they want us to.

• Hybe knows this and is well aware of the power the fandom possesses. They know how we work around here. Therefore it’s not insane to think that they will create faux army accounts just to herd us in a particular direction they want us to.

is there any evidence of that from hybe or any other big3 company?

• Is it about bora? She is a whole company stan and she can be annoying as hell sometimes. But she's useful too.

But Renkiger, tia, that one with the beyonce pic, i have all of them blocked because they like to police the fandom too much and are company stans too.

Rest are okay i think?

• this is very likely tbf, some of these accounts are sus. :pepe-tinfoil-hat:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Maybe they just don't hate hybe. Like hybe haters are no better than hybe defenders imo like why does it bother you? They claim its a cult to like hybe but its the exact same the opposite way.

for me it will always be stranger to stan a billionaire company then to hate it :huuh:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• is there any evidence of that from hybe or any other big3 company?

From Hybe none that I’ve heard of.

But for the big 3, in the past( I suspect 1st Gen) there used to be fanbase leaders who actually took cues from the company to do certain things for their faves.

One of the hostess on this segment actually talks about being one of them

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• interesting cheers mate

• I've always been suspicious of that Bora girl.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• It is not far fetched

I'm not sure how relevant it still is, but 1st and 2nd gen operate based on fancafe, where fancafe "leaders" get directions from companies and spread it to the fans. They the one who organize the fans and lead them doing XY project to promote the group. These "leaders" then get special village.

We are just doing the social media version now. Big fanbase can be paid by $$ or certain privileges like fancafe leader in the past.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!