Weirdest fandom names?

• I know that there has been a lot of threads like this, but I recently found out that Craxilver's fandom name is "crackers"...

Well... makes me think of biscuits...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if Crack Shot has the same fandom name.

And then there is Airplane with "Airport"...

It fits the name, but...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Vromance with "vroccoli"

Voisper with "dolphin"

In Korean the fandom name is 고래, which means both "whale" and "endorphins" (I think it was endorphins?)

And I used to be a dolphin, until Voisper disbanded...

Well... Voipser once had a collab with one member of April and their fandom name was "Fineapple"

Which makes me think of that cheesy pick-up line "If you were a fruit, you would be a fineapple."

Say Yes with "Say Ho"...

Well... people who stan this group are garden tools.

• I loved Airplane, so I'm happy you mentioned them, even with their weird fandom name!

Some of the weirdest ones are the technically correct ones even though no one calls them that, like IGOT7 and Ace of Elvis, or that are kind of lazy like Jumping BoA and SecretTime.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• From what I know these are the weirdest fandomnames HwaGoose

KPop

• Baby (B.A.P)
    • BB (DKB)
    • BBC (Block B) - I wonder why the British TV channel BBC hasn't sued them yet
    • Fine (BDC)
    • FIX (CIX)
    • High Skool (Epik High)
    • Hottest (2PM)
    • WEVE (ONEWE)

JPop

• AXCEL (MADKID)
    • Earth (Orbit) - but than again the member are the 7 other planets in our solar system (minus Pluto since nobody likes Pluto)
    • fbf (FlowBack)
    • Garbageman (BiSH)
    • Hachi Gousha (BULLET TRAIN) English: Train wagon number 8, because the group had 7 member at debut, so the fan is the 8th wagon
    • Hackers (PassCode)
    • lol family (lol)
    • Party World (AAA)
    • PTA (Perfume)
    • QWV (OWV) and you pronounce it 'cubie'
    • Sexy People (SexyZone) - They had to change it after male fans where mad at "Sexy Girls"
    • SWAG (ONE N' ONLY)
    • THme (OCTPATH)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!