What are the attractive causes for girls to buy $$$$ fancy bags

• i feel like this is a weird stereotype because most of my friends, and even adults that i know prefer to not carry around a bag/buy expensive ones? lol

the only expensive bags i have are the ones that have been gifted to me, and i don't use those ever because i don't want to ruin them

• well I can afford it

I see alot of people who go into credit card debt to buy them and I find that absolutely crazy, I wouldnt fucking do it

If its sth that is chic and elavates my look + from a brand that I know will last long I wouldnt mind splurging

My mom's Prada bags from 80s are still good and she has hand them down to me. I still use them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like pretty things.

Also, these bags are pricey maybe but the finish, and the detailing on expensive bags is just so fine and beautiful. And I maybe wrong in this but I personally think brands have a wider variety to offer.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• when i was in highschool i bought a handbag that was like 60 euros and it looked like a celine totes bag which at the time i really liked and my mom was like not even i have that kind of fancy bag lolz

and like i was eyeing this 175 euro bag at tous and it waaaaas so pretty :cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes::cutes: it was pink and stuff and i think i fell in love :flying::flying::flying: but i ended up not getting it didn't fit my budget that month cause of the dentist :crys::crys: :crys::crys::crys:

anywayz they are just cool and pretty

• They just look nice. And are probably of good quality (depends on the brand).

If I had more disposable income, I might consider getting one, but I just use a simple shoulder back. It gets the job done.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• What are the attractive causes for girls to buy $$$$ fancy bags

I think there's a fairly simple explanation. It's a way for women to show off (mostly to other women, as men don't typically pay much attention to such things).

• when i was in highschool i bought a handbag that was like 60 euros and it looked like a celine totes bag which at the time i really liked and my mom was like not even i have that kind of fancy bag lolz

and like i was eyeing this 175 euro bag at tous and it waaaaas so pretty

as someone who splurged at Kate Spade this month-

it is 100% (for me at least) wanting to look expensive and cute af.

I think this brings up a good point: that what people tend to consider "fancy" evolves. When I was in university, I used to view brands such as Kate Spade or Coach as high-end, but these days, I would consider those mid-range. "Fancy" to me these days would be something like a Chanel or Dior, or an Hermès at the top-end.

• I think this brings up a good point: that what people tend to consider "fancy" evolves. When I was in university, I used to view brands such as Kate Spade or Coach as high-end, but these days, I would consider those mid-range. "Fancy" to me these days would be something like a Chanel or Dior, or an Hermès at the top-end.

this is interesting! maybe it depends on where you live too, bc Kate Spade (at least when i wore it) got a decent amount of a positive attention.

i am aware though that Kate Spade is within the more affordable price range. i've just been dying for a new handbag lately and knew there was no way in hell i was gonna shell out 2k for a Prada bag the size of my foot (it was a cute bag though lol)

• I change bags at least 3 times during the day, I have a large bag for the beginning of the day, a medium one for the middle of the day and a small one for the phone and possibly money when I go out somewhere in the evening/night. I throw these bags, I walk with them when it rains, I put them in different places and use them intensively. I need fancy $$$ bags because I can't live without them and quality is the most important thing for me.

however, I will not hide that fancy bags make me feel expensive and add flavor every time, no matter what I'm wearing. this is also the definition of status cuz "look, I have money and I can afford it" :pepe-wink:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!