kpop fans stop doing this in 2021!!!!!!

• lol, it doesnt change the fact that this ‘relationship’ is creepy and inappropriate as hell. from him knowing jennie since she was FOURTEEN to the power imbalance. its not infantalizing jennie is grown and its her decision but the fact of the matter is that this is very questionable on gd’s part idc. im so tired of ppl on the internet tryna make bs like this empowering for women when women AND MEN can both be preyed on.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• lol, it doesnt change the fact that this ‘relationship’ is creepy and inappropriate as hell. from him knowing jennie since she was FOURTEEN to the power imbalance. its not infantalizing jennie is grown and its her decision but the fact of the matter is that this is very questionable on gd’s part idc. im so tired of ppl on the internet tryna make bs like this empowering for women when women AND MEN can both be preyed on.

how are you so sure that Jennie was being groomed. Have you ever thought of the possibility that they realized their feelings for each other while they are adults.

• how are you so sure that Jennie was being groomed. Have you ever thought of the possibility that they realized their feelings for each other while they are adults.

i wouldnt call it grooming per say. regardless its still very CREEPY AND WEIRD? jennie has looked up to him since she was a teenager, and has worked with him as a minor and he-an adult. he has seen this girl go through puberty and now hes dating her?? idc, if you become romantically interested in someone who you’ve know since they were fourteen and youre 7 years older, thats extremely fucking odd. its giving “ill wait for you” vibes that is super wrong and again-CREEPY. on top of that, the power imbalance, gd is a very BIG senior to jennie so their relationship is very inappropriate. you have to think about this in the context of a work place, someone that big of a senior can take advantage of a junior. its just all very off-putting.

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• I feel like GD is older than he actually is for the amount of time he's been in the indrustry, but then I remembered he is only 32. My boyfriend is 34 and I'm 25 so not a big deal lol

GD and Jennie could have -known- each other since then, but that doesnt necessarily mean they were close or that he watched her grow up. Specially since GD has been away most of the time...

The world is a gray place, y'all

✿ just a crumb of something please I'm begging ✿ ♡ ♚

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
    in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!