So the unthinkable happened

• Soooooo a lot of my fellow boy group stans on here lost their crap when I said I could not get into The Boyz and only liked one of their songs but I am proud to state I have been getting into them more and more because of the style of P1Harmony's music being kinda similar and me stanning the heck out of P1H :cryingr: I might be almost to the point of stanning The Boyz now

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• REALLYYYYY OMGGGG YOU JUST MADE

ME SO HAPPYYYY,

I've always knew you have the superior taste :pepe-flirt:

Also, do you want to be on the taglist?

• Kaikat LOOK.....

I knew you were gonna tag her, lol she tried so hard to get me to like them. Now I do FINALLY

REALLYYYYY OMGGGG YOU JUST MADE

ME SO HAPPYYYY,

I've always knew you have the superior taste :pepe-flirt:

Also, do you want to be on the taglist?

Yes add me. I love music and I tried so hard for years to get into them. Breaking Dawn I loved, then I went back and listened to Drink Me and the B-Sides instead of just title tracks because of my P1Harmony radio and now we are here <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• I knew you were gonna tag her, lol she tried so hard to get me to like them. Now I do FINALLY

Yes add me. I love music and I tried so hard for years to get into them. Breaking Dawn I loved, then I went back and listened to Drink Me and the B-Sides instead of just title tracks because of my P1Harmony radio and now we are here <3

I knooow, their Bsides are superiror, do you need more recs?

You can't miss out on those two

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was close to stanning them as well but life got busy and I missed out on their contents again. Good for you for joining the fandom. :pepe-toast:

It's never too late, you can still stan :pepe-toast:

Also they gave us a little bit of break when they finally went on a vacation in february, because before that it was literally all the time something to keep up with.

(and even with their break it's always something and I'm still far behind on their content, there is a lot haha)

• I knooow, their Bsides are superiror, do you need more recs?

You can't miss out on those two

This is my favorite B-Side so far <3

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• It's never too late, you can still stan :pepe-toast:

Also they gave us a little bit of break when they finally went on a vacation in february, because before that it was literally all the time something to keep up with.

(and even with their break it's always something and I'm still far behind on their content, there is a lot haha)

I've been listening to their music a lot lately, it's just I need to manage some time to watch their videos. I have found some great music from their discography though which I'm happy about. :pepe-toast:

• I've been listening to their music a lot lately, it's just I need to manage some time to watch their videos. I have found some great music from their discography though which I'm happy about. :pepe-toast:

Let me know if you need any help with recs or finding content :pepelove1: :pepe-toast:

• yes, I'm shocked that you didn't stan them before! They have everything :pepe-pray: i love them their my third favorite boy group, it's hard for boy groups to join my stan list and when they do they are usually my favorite kpop groups. I hope I'll be seeing you around the Deobi fandom :pepe-high-five:

I HAD TRIED HARD after during Kingdom last year. Trust me we had a thread of me crying because I wanted to like them so bad but didn't yet. ;(

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!