Monkeypox outbreak reported several countries

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

• monkeypox has been around for decades...and it's sexually transmitted...with the current outbreak primarily in the gay community. If you're afraid of getting it, get the smallpox vaccine.

• monkeypox huh?

let me guess it originated when chinese started eating monkey brains???

The outbreak is mainly in Europe, so it was Europeans eating those monkey brains or doing something else with them (cough-cough, AIDS, cough-cough).

• monkeypox has been around for decades...and it's sexually transmitted...with the current outbreak primarily in the gay community. If you're afraid of getting it, get the smallpox vaccine.

It not just sexually transmitted from what the articles posted say. But safe sex is always important seriously

• monkeypox huh?

let me guess it originated when chinese started eating monkey brains????

idts if your comment was serious

It might have jumped from apes to humans from close contact

Not the first virus we got to deal with it bc someone decided beastiality is ok

External Content www.youtube.com

• please no please no please no

just dont touch people and dont let them touch u

also wear gloves everywhere

basically be a house hermit and you will be safe from everything

• I dont care about myself, my parents work and do things outside all the time 😭 I wanna cry my eyes out

ahhh

that sucks

buy them lots of single use gloves, and mask up too

This sucker might be airborne

• idts if your comment was serious

It might have jumped from apes to humans from close contact

Not the first virus we got to deal with it bc someone decided beastiality is ok

it wasn't lol

but I wouldn't be surprised if some people claimed it was though...

• it wasn't lol

but I wouldn't be surprised if some people claimed it was though...

Well this one does also spread from eating bushmeat, in this case another region not china

I do think we need to educate people on dangers of eating exotic animals or keeping them as pet. Like suckers might look cute but let's not get close to them.

• Well this one does also spread from eating bushmeat, in this case another region not china

I do think we need to educate people on dangers of eating exotic animals or keeping them as pet. Like suckers might look cute but let's not get close to them.

I can't say I've ever eaten monkey but being chinese myself there's not a lot of animals that we as a people wouldn't eat lol

true true

• I can't say I've ever eaten monkey but being chinese myself there's not a lot of animals that we as a people wouldn't eat lol

true true

My dad business partner was Chinese

he used to tell me if it's back turns toward the sky, it's OK to eat it

I didn't understand him as a kid

also the last of monkeypox outbreak in USA in 2003 was bc of exotic pets and not directly consuming the animal.

• well I have eaten water coachroach (it was deep fried) and dog (tasted like lamb) - both backs are to the sky lol

didn't know that...interesting

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!