German Media compares KAI's unbelievable power to that of Elvis Presley, The King of Rock & Roll

• BTW why did it specificly say the onle people who love Kai would be Sutdents (female), university students (female) and trainees (female). The rest like grown up women or even men are not in the list. How comes they think the only women who like him are only 12-22 year olds?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• BTW why did it specificly say the onle people who love Kai would be Sutdents (female), university students (female) and trainees (female). The rest like grown up women or even men are not in the list. How comes they think the only women who like him are only 12-22 year olds?

Saw some translation of the entire articles it’s an article trashing fangirls. They mocked the names of the groups and poked fun at their female fanbase.

Here too I think they’re referring to Elvis’s large fangirl following.

A day man come when fangirl aren’t the butt of every joke but

• Saw some translation of the entire articles it’s an article trashing fangirls. They mocked the names of the groups and poked fun at their female fanbase.

Here too I think they’re referring to Elvis’s large fangirl following.

A day man come when fangirl aren’t the butt of every joke but

Of cause ... Germany can only be mean to KPop

Thats the same shit as back in I think 2020 as they trashed BTS on a music show cause nobody of the asked celebrity knew who they were and a few weeks later the guy from a radio program in Bavaria was fired from his job after he made rude coments on KPop and BTS.

I remember a video BILD did on Youtube 3 or so years ago where they sended a woman to a "cover dance group" of 12 year old girls and than randomly gave this woman a ticket to see BTS in Berlin altho she had no clue what she was even going to see ... people said they thought the reporter-woman would trash BTS at the end but however altho it is BILD she did not somehow but seeing them doing it today is of cause typical behavier for BILD ...

• Is it that racist outlet?

Basicly:

Front page has 1 fat topic with a very fat title, mostly the title catches you with wrong info or even fake news, the rest on the cover is tiny and also often useless info like example a new celebrity couple would've broken up or some politician sliped on the way to their car and broke a leg etc.

On the next pages you get:

• 2 pages of info for 1 article that could be written smaller to only fill 1/2 of a page but well you need 2/3 of a page for a photo and 1/2 for the header of the story
    • 2 pages for sports
    • 1 page for random celebrity trash
    • 1 page for weather forecast
    • 2 pages for random news that nobody needs to know about
    • 1 page for the shit they mentioned on the cover
    • 4 pages for advertisment (mainly from grocery stores)
    • On the last page are often nacked women

And than you pay the same amount of money as if you would buy a 20 page news paper with real news

I noticed that too.

But I'm not surprised to see the Bild throwing shade again.

Since many are probably not familiar with Germany and the German press - the article isn't really as positive as might seem at first glance. What the writer is actually doing is subtly belittling Kai by implying he's entertainment targeted at young, naive girls. Any article pointing out that someone has an exclusively young and female audience is shade. They're saying that no adult, and certainly no man, would ever like this.

The Bild is the German Daily Mail. It pretends to compliment people to get readers to write nasty comments.

Bc German newspaper are still stuck deep into the whole sexist agenda against kpop/music fans

• To tell you how much people and even other jpurnalists hate the bild. There is this really important press counsel with almost every news paper or medium. They usually give out warnings towards news paper if they go against some press rules. There have been times where Bild broke like 90% of all the rules, so they are only good as some germans might say as a toilet paper „Klopapier“

• bild is the biggest newpaper in all of europe!

this is fantastic!

:froghype:

here's the article:

"70000 at Europe's first K-Pop festival

Schrill! Multicoloured! Happy!"

70000 bei Europas erstem K-Pop-Festival : Schrill! Bunt! Glücklich!
    Über 70 000 Fans aus 84 Ländern schwebten in Frankfurt zwei Tage im Korea-Klanghimmel. Für viele die erste Chance überhaupt, ihre Stars live zu erleben.
    www.bild.de

• As others already mentioned, I wouldn't take this article seriously. But one thing for sure is Kai really shined at the festival. He's received so many praises and had mutiple viral moments and lots people checking out his music. Seeing him receive so much love, it makes me feel happy that he's happy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!