Posts by Smeraldo

Female:

Kim Seo Hyung (an actual queen)

Yoon Se Ah (also a queen)

Kim Hye Yoon (a promising young actress)

Yoo In Na (I'm not going to lie and say she's an amazing actress, but she's really charismatic and just adorable)

Kim So Hyun (queen of sageuks)

Male:

Lee Je Hoon (watched him in a couple of dramas and a movie, never disappointed me)

Lee Do Hyun (a promising young actor)

Lee Joon Gi (amazing performance in FOE was enough for me)

it didn't flop ratings wise, but apparently, it wasn't a good show

on mydramalist it has 7.6 rating, and everyone who watched backstreet rookie (7.7), melting me softly (7.6) and abyss (7.8) can guess how terrible the show must have been :angryr:

(these are my recommendation on what to never watch, do something better with your time).

he is lucky he enlisted, he didn't have to read negative comments

Abyss was kinda ok. Okay, maybe I'm just saying it because I liked the cast, lmao. I hate when a drama that isn't a serious thriller tries to incorporate a serial killer or a murder mystery of some sort. It just ends up being so badly executed. The same happened with Abyss. To be honest, I don't even remember what happened in that show. I just know they got new faces after their death and kept running from that murderer (or trying to catch him, I don't even know anymore) with that glowing ball or some shit. Why was it even called Abyss in the first place?

Didn't watch Backstreet Rookie or Melting Me Softly, but I've heard they're BAD. And the plot of BR kind of grosses me out, ngl. Seems like Ji Chang Wook didn't have a good drama since Healer :pepe-peek:

Wasn't his latest work that movie about a human clone with Gong Yoo? I heard it was good and it probably did good in cinemas as well (but that's thanks to Gong Yoo, I reckon). I don't know what to say about PBG. He was cute in Reply 1988, but that's about it. I've also seen him in Love in The Moonlight. He isn't an extraordinary actor by any means, he's just alright. He probably owes his popularity to his looks (I also don't see why there's such a hype around it, but I guess it's personal taste). And yeah, I've heard about him being in that cult as well :-D I feel sorry for people who ended up in cults, because most of the time, they're victims of severe manipulation, and it seems like PBG grew up in it, so he really had no choice. But telling his fans to come to church services of said cult wasn't something worthy of praise (I'm not 100% sure this happened, but I've read it somewhere a long time ago).

Is Backstreet Rookie that bad ? I was planning on watching it next. I usually don’t trust bad reviews, but with K-Dramas people seem to be right in most cases.

When it comes to kdramas, even if it's really popular and has good reviews doesn't mean it's good, some people just like trash (no offence, that's me sometimes). But when a kdrama has bad reviews, then you know it's REALLY THAT BAD.

Beauty is a matter of taste, and yeah I've seen prettier than her, but that doesn't undermine her beauty. She is really pretty. But more than that, she has a really likeable personality and I think that's what adds to her beauty. On another note, I am sad that girls with dark skin don't get more representation in media, but let's not bash Zendaya for that. Bash the white musty directors.

Yes currently the most liked and 6th most viewed, I heard something before about the algorithm itself only suggesting conventionally pretty girls so only specific people have the chance to go viral.

Yeah, there was also another girl that blew up because she 'danced' to OK Boomer, or whatever is the name of that 'song'.

And when incels found out she has a bf, they started hating on her :-D

Her song is great but well as it was mentioned before, it's pretty much copied...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stan Mozart :froghype:

Yeah, pretty sure she went viral for her appearance. Lots of attractive people do actually, on TikTok. I wouldn't call that a talent, lmao. But she started her singing career, and I've heard she's always been passionate about singing. I didn't like her song that much, it was just too generic for me, but she does have really good vocals (unlike some other Tiktokers trying to make it in the music industry....). She's a Filipina after all ^^

BP is packed with visuals, it's really hard to choose and comes down to personal taste (as it does with beauty anyways, but you know what I'm trying to say). I still wouldn't be able to rank them based on their looks, they all look equally good and stunning, but Jisoo has that bubbly personality that I really like and perhaps that's why along with her aura she is the most beautiful to me in BP. But then again, Lisa's so adorable, and so are Jennie and Rose...

thanks you, do you know what is the name of the show?

External Content youtu.be

Gentle Camera I believe, but I don't know how helpful this would be to find the show, because those are very common words.