Posts by Prongs

This is a headache.

I am losing at this business style.

MHJ reported to giving consent for stylist to received incentives directly from advertisers.

Hybe thought this is illegal, but Adore indicates since this was not affecting Ador (no advantage nor disadvantage to Ador) so it can't be considering illegal. And if it's in fact illegal, should stylist also reported to police ? I meant the only received money in here just stylist. Not Ador/MHj who gave their consent to it. How does it's bribery ? Can anyone explained ?

Still you call the cops and have them go with you.

You don't make a late night call to the person's house and just demand they hand things over.

Wouldn't that, at the very least, taint any evidence that they might potentially find?

Is this related with stylist received incentives directly from advertisers not Ador (as in Ador statement) ?

I am confused here.

Let's say it's illegal, should the complaint raised from Ador to the stylist ? If Ador allowed it, why it's an issue ?

There’s a lot of missing information here. Have any of the people being stalked and harassed filed police reports on these crimes. Who is speaking for Ador? Is this the attorney and are the police involved?

That's official Ador statement.

It's loud and clear in the news. In what way of missing information ?

Ador reported that they agree for internal audit, but they never expected that the process should be done in a way that violated their employee rights. No one talked about stalking. It is said Hybe conducted audit after office hours led to midnight but it's continue not only in office but also went to employee house. And it seemed there some kind of coercing from Hybe to get information. What's missing ?

The MHJ supports are also likely fans of NJ and would probably skew younger aged wise and thus knew about the case and it may influenced their decision to participate too.

Not really. Since broadcasting media started to report this case on daily basis on their youtube channel (sbs, jtbc, ytn, mbc),it has reached interest of non fans as well, especially workers in music industry or any person interested in corporate legal battle. it's basically a case that reminiscing Steve Jobs firing in 1984.

and if you see comment under NJ mv, you will find many people that come there are not really a fan and just happened to know NJ after learning about MHJ case on tv.

^ only 9% difference in real survey.

imo assuming that she has already fired her best shots at Hybe, she has lost the war of public opinion in Korea.

Its been deceptive since Korean social media is a small vocal minority, and was massively astroturfed with paid posts, just like we saw Internationally initially on Reddit and Twitter. Internationally it is now favoring Hybe, and in Korea its only really 9% difference.

International fan favoring Hybe mostly due to MHJ past controversy related with their idol rather actual look on the case. The fact that they believed even the most ridiculous things spread by online media, has fueled the hate campaign toward MHJ (in some case fans were intentionally mistranslated MHJ press conf. to make him talking bad about other group). It was and still indeed a witch hunt. While Korean broadcasting media showed more credibility in their report (no anonym source, expert was involved), it never reached international audience to show two side of story.

From media report.

On May 7, Seoul Police Chief Cho Ji Ho vowed to prioritize the investigation that has captured the Korean public.

There hasn’t been any meaningful discoveries in the investigation thus far. We are currently going over records. Just because the amount hasn’t been stated doesn’t mean that the lawsuit is useless. It is up to us to reveal the amount.

— Cho Ji Ho

On this day, during a press conference, the Police Chief provided an update to ongoing investigations.

wow, That Police Chief really learned how to give diplomatic answer.

There hasn’t been any meaningful discoveries in the investigation thus far.

Subtext : Mmm, I am not even sure we have case here.

We are currently going over records.

Subtext : and by records, we meant reading kakao talks from Ador employees chat group gossiping about their bosses and other office gossips. And I am pretty sure that guy in IT department has crush with that girl from wardrobe department.

Just because the amount hasn’t been stated doesn’t mean that the lawsuit is useless

Subtext : it is useless. why we are doing this, again ? oh, yeah, some big corporate guys don't want to lose 100b money to "emotional women" who beat them in singing and dancing. can they just go to divorce court to settle this alimony and stop wasting our time ?

It is up to us to reveal the amount

Subtext : It is up to MY BOSS and THEIR BOSS. LSK case has put a bad name in our credibility. let's see where the public wind blow this time. and I need to ask my kids who is New jeans. Are their songs any good?

Izone disbandment in 29 April 2021. Ador registered its label 1 April 2021.

Hybe (allegedly) registered for Leserra group name October 2021. Interview with MHJ was back to December 2021 to promote MHJ/Hybe girl group. Ador registered for New Jeans group name January 2022.

Bighit press released 4 September 2019, stated the girl group plan to be released in 2021.

NJ members claimed they trained for hype boy almost 2 years before debut. While past media report stated Bighit were preparing for global auditions for their next girl group in late 2019. So the formation of NJ members presumably already confirmed around early 2020.

Based on Wiki, Sakura signed contract with Hybe in March 2022 but the rumour she would join Hybe was way back to May 2021 after her departure from HKT48.

MHJ claimed seems consistent with timeline. somewhere during 2021, there seemed to be changed of plan by Hybe that wanted to debut ex Izone members instead of NJ members.

What foreign company will want to partner with a Korean company, if a Korean company with a minority stake can usurp control of the company and eventually scam the foreign company out of majority ownership?

This is ultimately what it boils down to. Someone stealing something that doesn't belong to them. If MHJ is so confident of her abilities, leave and start her own company. Start from scratch like BTS. Don't steal what belongs to the Korean Pension Fund and other mom and dad Hybe shareholders.

This Stealing accusations made by Hybe truly insult to people intellectual that they can convince people into believing that someone who only have 18% and can't sell their share unless Hybe agree to it is able to taking over the whole Cpy.

While it would seem extremely stupid to do that and have an empty hand at the end of the day, we are speaking of people who felt it extremly urgent to respond to MHJ dragging them about their dissolving random photocard bullshit by saying ador wasn't cooperating with their environmental-conscious initiative only to have a million empty 17 cd cases hitting the streets of Japan two days later.

Sometimes people have just gotten so used to having the upper hand from money/power they have forgotten how to actually be competent.

Edit : also lying about MHJ's contract that one time, they just keep setting themselves up for some reason.

also that famous "not worth to comment for", only to have releasing 12 bullet points of rebuttal a day after. They didn't expect the "emotional lady in press con" could switch the entire nation to side with her. Interestingly, not once the rebuttal point about plagiarism allegations.

what do you mean what i think she did? she released a song called cookie and tried to gaslight people into believing no one figured out what the lyrics meant.

I was fully aware of that controversy.

But this one for you to understand Korean term before you listen to Korean song.

"Cookie is metaphor for CD. In Korean, putting music files in blank CD called "Baking CDs". That's why in the MV it's started with cookies rolling and ends up with CD rolling"

Got it? Baking CD = Baking cookies. Check the MV for proof.

But of course allegations of sexual innuendo coming from international forums/fans, since western population obsessed with sex and can't have their songs without it.

So if you listen to this and your thoughts immediately to sexual things, it's not MHJ fault.

It's your toxic dirty minds that need to be cleaned.

is crying in a press conference about how they called her and making herself inseperable from the group giving them "freedom"? she's weird with them, mhj sycophants should at least admit that

I was referring to NJ involvement to their songs that reported in the past before all this feud. I don't know why you suddenly brought MHJ crying in press conf and her relationship with NJ,irrelevant to my answer.

And it is obvious your view about her and her relationship with NJ mostly affected based on your own prejudices about her past alleged controversy. MHj is not typical CEO, she's also producer and creative director to NJ. Having attachment to your own work is not weird. Unless you have clear proof that she did what you think she did, your accusations is merely your bias opinion.

This. The girls will mature and hopefully their concept matures with them. Maybe in the future they can have more imput on what direction they want to go.

But MHJ already brought freedom to these kids. From idea of debut promo (hyein), lyrics (minji), ditto choreograph. I think as a whole, ador is good company for the artist, and MHJ also has given opportunity to them to be more involved in their own project since day one. Hybe, on the contrary, seeing how they handled girl group under their micro control, will not good for rookies group like NJ. Just like Hybe gave le Serra new concept with easy listen song, but not suitable with their voice range so it's difficult for them to sing their own songs live. Having money is one thing, but don't sell something that you don't know about. It may be good for short term profit,but it will damage longevity of the artist works.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This guy is literally everywhere defending Hybe,from X, yt, and he made series that obviously hybe side no matter how he tried to "sound neutral". His target are international fans who clearly has limited ability to understand Korean news, or interviewed with Korean expert in law or music industry. So many factual that distorted or manipulated so it left out of context.

yes but it took hybe *and* mhj to create newjeans, it's ridiculous to think otherwise. being asked to postpone their project, complaining and getting your own label out of it?

To be exact hybe money and MHj skills.

But she did postpone NJ debut, complaining seemed necessary at that time since full team had been set,cancelling their debut after the whole promotion "anticipated Hybe/MHj rookie girl group" but debuting le Serra without MHJ was unethical move from Hybe side. I don't know how MHJ could get her own label but I am sure it's both mutual agreement between the two. I mean we're talking about MHj here,not just ordinary people in music industry.