Posts by Prongs

Please. You know very well that if the messages were not real. It would be the first thing she would have said.

This whole thread feels like watching Fox News. The level of misinformation is insane.

I know very well of what ? Both sides didn't even show the whole chat.

She's "admitting" it in vague way and the subject who allegedly being mocked in chat are still not responding or confirmed anything.

Why should I have be so opinionated over something that never fully disclose to me ?

come now, her statement is pretty obvious if you read between the lines. If the messages weren't real she'd be saying so instead she waffles a lot about context, privacy and her personality, which is meant to imply she just talks like that and it's not intended to be malicious etc. Which I can believe but that's not an excuse to speak the way she did to a SA victim for example. That was worse to me than what she said about NJ members. I'm sure they care enough about her they can overlook these things if she tells them she was just venting. Plenty of kids forgive their parents worse. Doesn't make the parents right.

I think she's not denying but not agreeing either. it's not satisfying answer but that's the only we could get from the letter.

So she's saying a whole lot but not addressing the messages?? Sus

"There is no reason to make excuses, and it is not a matter that requires explanation.
    It's not something that people who don't know my personality, my usual way of speaking, my style of joking or playing around with, the situations I've been in, or the person I'm talking to can simply judge me, and if they're manipulated by Hive's base methods, anyone will end up in the same situation as me. I'm sure."

So basically, she would not explain the messages to public who barely know her personally. Fair enough. Public are not the subject on the allegedly malicious attack in chat, why should she owes us explanation.

And based on her letter, NJ still support her even after MHJ kkts published.

Let's move on and focus on the legal case.

Never assume a company has your best interests at heart and enter negotiations without counsel. That's not about trust, it's just common sense

I meant, you're not hiring lawyer unless there is legal case their parents want to handle, which probably about their contract. NJ are not in the end of contract, so I don't know what they can possibly want negotiating their contract for or whether it's possible. that's why the only think i could think of is that they want to opt out.

I take this a maybe a sign that maybe the parents and members are understanding that maybe MHJ doesn’t have their best interest in the long term and that they need to establish some communication with HYBE for their own sake.

Remember that a lot of mistrust was started because of the breakdown between HYBE and MHJ. If you look at HYBE’s statements, they still haven’t link the NJ members to the core issue.

Idk. They don't need lawyer for mediation with Hybe if they think Hybe have best interest with NJ. They still have the contract anyway and MHJ law case will not have any impact to it. Having lawyer to change it is bold move from parents and I don't see what bargain they have.

The only I could think why they need it, there is possibility they want opt out (in worst case MHJ lose in sh meeting) since Ador current lawyer can not represent two clients.

Fairly speaking, Ador//MHJ rebuttal since press con limited only to official Hybe statement, and things related with legal case.

Any statement that coming from unofficial sources (rumours) like 1.bubble gum plagiarism, 2. MHJ kkts, they have not responded yet.

So it seems it's not really out of Ador's character. In that case, don't hope too much for exclusive rebuttal unless Hybe involved in it. Just wait for parents response/act after this whole issue. So far, two accounts have been responded on support of MHJ characters after the MHJ kkts issue.

Yes , our queen IU started at 14 and look at her now. she's matured at very young age. I hope NJ can see silver lining from all of this and come out stronger.

is it true that hybes claims of bad talking new jeans and talking down female employees were rejected by court due to lack of evidence?

Fact:

-YTer submit snapshot of MHj kakao talk

-Hybe submit recorded for kakao talk to court

-MHJ asked court not to disclose the kakao talk, and agreed by judge

No report yet that snapshot presented on court the same with Yt snapshot.

No report yet from Hybe confirming it's the same record.

No report yet from Ador related with leaked snapshot.

Anything else just hearsay from twitter.

Even if Ador doesn't release statement nor disclose the whole kakao talk, I don't mind. It's MHJ responsibility to explain to parents and members, not to public, since it's not related with case anyway.

I am still with MHj/Ador side related with legal case. Hybe side just keep going around and confused public with new findings but keep being denied by other parties. And what's with whole shaman things ? I see in kdrama it's pretty normal for them to go to shaman. People just go there for advice. Unless it's illegal practice to contact shaman, i don't see why it's matter to bring shaman issue to the court. And shaman is not same as witchcraft.

I already accept that MHJ would never win this case, and new jeans will have a hard ship with Hybe and the new concept probably will be boring. But my heart definitely not ready for this , I stand with and defend her since day one😮‍💨 ...... <I still hope the chat is not true and wait Ador confirmation for usual, as I found it's still not quite fit with whole narrative >

Well, at least MHj haters can't say she is attracted to little girls now. Chat has proven she doesn't like girls.

Re MHJ getting back to senior position - I think it’s very unlikely. She has proven herself a terrible CEO and leader by every means. Any solid public company would want to avoid someone like her like the plague. She can maybe do creative work - maybe but between her ego and her own actions as seen, no sane company would hire her. Especially if it is proven re her white collar crimes, def no one would take this risk.

By every means ? Lol. What means ? There's no way you can prove her a terrible CEO just because you want her to be. She managed to bring Ador success commercially and artistically within short time. She treated her idols well since debut. I yet to hear Ador team went against her even when everyone at stake to get fired by Hybe . Everyone came forward to defend her.

Of course by your standard CEO can not be emotional, bla,bla,bla, but hey,it's always much better than liar, two faces, public bully CEO that pretend they are good at their job when their success literally only rely on popularity of 7 men to support their business.

And btw, her press conf is the best press conf executive ever, that in just 2 hours, she single handedly changed the public opinion.

Steve jobs build and got fired from Apple because they thought he didn't have capacity of "good CEO", only to asked him back years later when Apple in the edge of bankruptcy. The only thing good CEO need to do is to bring growth to their company. And MHJ brought that.

Supernova mv interpretation and it’s link with this current civil war:

You do look too much into things. but Supernova is so oddly weird that it's so good ^^ .

When hybe gg fighting for who copy whom, Aespa just throw music that no human on earth has been step into. Apparently, SM still try to continue LSM legacy "ah oh ay".

but somehow I can see connection between NJ (past) and Aespa (Future). both remind me 90s music with NJ represents TLC and Aespa represents Spice Girl. Now I think about it, Supernova does remind me of Spice It Up. I guess kpop really brings back y2k music

I don't know why everyone is still bothering with the media play. Just wasting time.

If I was MHJ, I will 100% give up on newjeans by now (its a lost cause, hybe have already shown they no longer want MHJ even if she begged). I'll talk with the lawyers to try and get the highest possible compensation and get rid of the non-compete clauses. Jump ship to another company afterwards.

I will have deleted all of NJs future songs/music from the servers and spend 0 time on their comeback. (no point when you will be gone anyway)

Why MHJ is still persistent doing this public war ?

:/ I guess, to quote Jessica Chastain's character in Molly's game , "Because it's my name!".

God, I love Aaron Sorkin.

Molly's Game Movie Clip - Because It's My Name (2017) | Movieclips Coming Soon
    Molly's Game Movie Clip - Because It's My Name (2017): Check out the new clip starring Jessica Chastain and Idris Elba! Be the first to watch, comment, and s...
    www.youtube.com