Posts by Prongs

Not hanni being portrayed as bullied to fraud CEO, and compared to amber heard by hybe bootlickers in x. Apparently, according to these imbeciles , in order to be a victim you need to cry like you are main character in Korean drama, look miserable, weak, and have to rely to fans to defend you. God forbid these idols to speak up for themselves and called them a victim.

:meme-sobbing:

While the true villain who slowly but sure sabotaging artists hard work and using media power to manipulates truth, is considered a victim cause she looks sad and keep looking down during hearing, while the hero stood up with pride and confidence staring at her.

:meme-why-cat:

Interesting. Just couple days ago newyorker released article praised BSH is the mastermind of BTS success, and insinuated he's the one behind the "superfan" concept, when this man exist. ;judgingpepe:

turned out he's resigning from hybe in early 2023, and will leave Hybe permanently this end of year after his execs contract ends.

And he's actually the man behind strategic planning that brought BTS to its peak success.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/us/k-pop/who-lenzo-yoon-aka-yoon-seok-jun-hybe-america-s-co-ceo-reported-step-permanently-role

I have seen it. Do we have evidence from further back? Their feelings must be true but their views could be retrospective. As did they think they had a hostile work enviroment before the fight actually broke out? Like, way before? With sources? Directed specifically at them? :pepe-hips: (I am mimicking the Pepe with hips just because I am trying to get your style.)

So what do you want them do ?

Invalidate their experiences unless they can prove with CCTV and provide witnesses? should they get physical scar, or iron burn in their hands to be counted for bullying ?

As if the whole nation didn't see how Hybe bullied their CEO for months in media, to the point they had to step up and support her,only for them being the next target by Hybe stans/army in media and socmed.

But sure, our views could be retrospective after seeing, hearing, and reading things.

:pepe-shrug:

And while I understand that idols hide a lot, it is still not convincing me (or I just can't get it from my point of view) that everything was bad before the departure of MHJ but they never complained even though they seem more than brave and vocal. I have seen it many times that in a bad situation people want to leave the company and not just ask for one person to come back and feel like that solved it?

Because while MHj still CEO, MHj became the armor and shunt them from being engaged in management fight and bsh pettiness for almost 4 years :pepe-pray: , eventhough member aware the issue between MHJ vs bsh has always been NJ related. Remember, it's not started with 22 April :uh-uh-bunny: this feud has started since 19...I mean, 2020, and belift copy case just the tip of iceberg.

But after MHj left and fraud CEO shutdown the project that have been a long work of NJ, Ador, and that director, NJ could no longer hide in shadow pretending that they were not related party. Sigh. does anyone even watch their live ?

:pepe-hips:

while I think using unrelated case to cornering Hybe further is kind of dirty trick from these politicians (despite it's so Hybe coded and karma is a bitch), it's probably can initiate talk about how hybe is overwork their current artist. It's hard not to see Hybe overwork their employee with enhypen non stop touring, seventeen member who has to go back and forth korea china, or seeing member with crutch but still have to be on stage and travel on airplane.

And while I also don't believe that politician in national assembly are doing this for a good cause of artist (they probably just use it for gaining support from GP) , but hey, a win is a win. What NJ/hanni did will inspire idols and give hope to them to speak up against cpy mistreatment. Some people may hate you, but you may find people who will support and willing to go even farther for you (like bunnies). It's really not about get your case to national attention,but just to stand up for your self. Even if it is as small as not being greeted, or getting outcast just because you stand up for someone who's being bullied by Company for months, it's still something valuable to fight for. Don't let anyone make you feel bad about it.

Go hanni !!! :BMCAT:

And as I have seen it, not only the employees but NJ and parents are just as hostile to others. They were not helping themselves and they were not respecting other parties involved, either. I see a power struggle that's turning ugly and all of the problems coming out of that, not bullying from the start. So the real case is about power struggle, not bullying.

And what is the punishment that is possible in such a small workplace-bullying case? Is this truly bullying? As someone who works I do feel that this is an everyday problem that's not solvable and perfectly tolerable up until a certain point. Certain parties dislike and ignore each other. Yes, it happens regularly and it can be annoying. Not a truly bad case with truly bad consequences. We had way worser cases getting smaller attention because the idols were not popular enough to be taken seriously. I seriously don't see how this will change kpop companies in a good way. If anything it's just about NJ, nobody else will profit from it. But while their suffering may be real I can't see how their case is so bad other than the fact that the big bosses are fighting and their output is collateral of that. It's not about NJ, it's about how they are involved too closely to the power struggle.

"As someone who works I do feel that this is an everyday problem that's not solvable and perfectly tolerable up until a certain point. Certain parties dislike and ignore each other. Yes, it happens regularly and it can be annoying. Not a truly bad case with truly bad consequences."

:pepestare:

that's not her sentence. Her sentence is tweaked.

(taken from an earlier post)

She's beating around the bush and that's not helping hybe's side at all but it's not helping to believe fabricated sentences either.

It's a click bait.

But everyone knows hybe brought this legal sense to avoid "workplace harassment" lawsuit taking place. My understanding this national hearing is to discuss if artist under exclusive contract can be subject to legal protection as employee/workers as described by onwards above.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It takes a lot of guts to say this when artist face,voice, dance, and persona are the ones who paid agency bills.

:pepe-peek:

Hybe, don't use them. :doffended:

Well if that is true, the reason he left still is because of the toxic fans. It does not really make a difference.

I don't know, I think it still is. And it's not all lose, maybe, if he decided by himself. Most of these kids just want to be performer or singer (not idols). There are many ways to go there without losing yourself over ridiculous demand from people who think you owe your life to them because they buy your album. although it's a lose for true fans, but if it's his decision, I guess just keep supporting him going solo ?

I wish idols and cpy have guts to give a f to crazy fans. The fact that cpy "spoil" these kind of fans only made them think they have power over idols. So what if you lose some, if you produce good song and good music, new fans will come eventually.