Posts by SerendipitousYun

All the hate you guys are perpetuating against JYP-Oppar is ageist and offensive. You say you want no minors in kpop, but when we get a real ADULT who serves CUNT, you imply that he's old and go stan the 5-year-olds in micro skirts and crop tops instead. Fun Fact JYP Oppar is an ace capable of handling all concepts thrown at him and has had no fewer than 200 idols cover his challenges. He's had billboard write articles about his songs (I hate myself for looking this up) due to how amazingly bad they are and he's way more loved than any of you realize (not by me though). Just look at Kyungsoo and Krystal's reaction when he performed at the blue dragon's award:

AUdJZ9LqahN1GVWh.jpg

they're literally speechless (from pure disgust). When has your fav ever made idols speechless? exactly. You just can't handle that he's the idol of idols.

I'll end this by blessing your eyes with JYP senpai's versatility among concepts

094688f2ac5f070b3e0d150658a0cda7.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX5NVKYVjOFgwe4Xui64W6Q3Iv0q7-KTA2yA&usqp=CAUJYPUnderSheets.jpg

feature-549.jpg

cute, edgy, and sexy concepts? Easy for him like the ace he is. Your faves could never :meme-think-about-it:

Their obsession with troll forum comments is on a near clinical level :watt:

agreed. Taking articles that give you maybe 10 comments out of thousands as a reliable source of anything other than what narrative is being pushed by the blog on the issue (and what opinion is profitable for clicks) is misguided. That's like people calling r/kpop_uncensored as a good subreddit when their mods have already been exposed as having ethnonationalist hate community ties.

Did I mention autotune?

Careful, if you say autotune 3 times in a row, you summon t-pain and ***** (will not spell his name out as I'm not trying to summon his fans :exit-pepe: )

Assuming this isn't a paid article, it can be summed up with this comment alone:

7. Rather than ILLIT becoming the new standard of beauty... It's more like they have the look that teens like currently

4/5 members are 19 and under so a group of teenagers having a look that teenagers like isn't some wildly ridiculous statement.

The whole group isn't going viral for visuals so the article is wierd as someone who follows the group, but it is true that Moka has gone viral multiple times due to her styling, visuals, facial expressions etc. (superficial interest, but I cannot think of a single fancam that's gone viral for non-superficial reasons unless a controversy is involved)

HAVE FUN! They're honestly amazing live (and probably even better now compared to wonderland era), and it's worth the money regardless of where you sit. I hope the prices aren't too inflated.

I mean remember the press conference? Lady kept ignoring her legal rep, getting shut down by him, then still saying what she wanted to say. She wanted Newjeans to debut so she signed and only thought about the consequences a full year after.

I think that's likely too. I don't want to shit on her 30 years in the industry or anything, but some of the things in that contract aren't even subtle if they're true. She might've just pushed ahead with the mentality that things will work out somehow (a very misguided but common sentiment when it comes to contracts tbh).

Exactly, and its also kind of wild how people seem to think a company being able to control if, when and how long you work for isn't terrifying as long as the pay is large.

Anyone defending non-competes are trash as they ruin and usurp your life and are horrible to deal with. I do think that it might be people being desensitized to corporations being horrible though. As someone from the US (another capitalist country), the non-compete itself didn't faze me as they're common in many industries (my baking job at 15 had one lol), but the length gave me pause for sure. I've had to move states due to a non-compete, and I can't imagine never being able to move back b/c the non-compete was indefinite and the CEO has a vendetta against making sure I never work in said industry again.

I will say that Korea's non-compete laws are at least little kinder compared to the ones in the US and MHJ has something of a chance if she really does leave. Based on their commercial and employee laws, she would have to be paid for the period of time she doesn't work, and hybe cannot legally enforce a non-compete for more than 12 months (legally is the key word b/c they can do it other means if they want). So, if she wanted to work as a visual director or anything else, she's able to challenge the laws and she'd have a good chance at winning (that doesn't mean she wouldn't be blacklisted however, that's a matter of if people want to work with her and risk angering hybe which I'm sure at least 1 company is fine with). Starting a company on her own from scratch would be the bigger obstacle as I imagine it'll be hard to find people willing to work for her if she's got a target on her back from this big conglomerate.

That doesn't mean they're not trash for putting that in there though. It's shady and a cheap attempt to trap someone in your company, and they can rot for that. MHJ is a bit of a dummy for signing that contract though. Even if she planned to stay with hybe forever, that doesn't mean they planned to keep her forever, and having to start over in a new industry that far into your career is not a risk worth taking unless the payout is GOOD.

the difference is one was born with a silver spoon (BSH) and the other was a normie who started at the bottom and worked her way up the corporate ladder.

My (very) brief understanding is he left jyp and created big hit (of course, he could be like Bezos where he's technically self-made but had rich friend and parents, so he would not have had it has hard as the average entrepreneur) so idk if silver spoon is the right analogy unless you're referring to his current standing. Regardless, if they want to side with her b/c they view climbing up the corporate ladder as is more admirable than having it made from the start, then that's fine as I have stated before that everyone's got their own personal emotions an opinion about it, us included.

However, a billionaire that worked her way up the ladder fighting with a billionaire that had it easier (in whatever aspect that means) is still 2 billionaires fighting. And unless one of them ends up shunned or in jail, their fighting will leave both of then somewhat unscathed compared to the more vulnerable parties that are the groups like njwns, lsfm, and illit . So, I struggle to not view both of them with some level of disgust and apathy.

Passion don't cut it

She makes billions of wons but workers with 14 hours day that make barely 50k a year find her relatable?

This is filthy rich vs filthy reach, none of u get pity for that

This is pretty much where I fall as well tbh. I understand that to them it's this whole "individual versus the cooperation" situation that has led to them siding with her as SK has one of the worst work-likfe balances among OECD countries, but the individual in question got the equivalent to around $1m usd as just a bonus. That's more money than most will see in their lifetime and reading that kind of centered me in remembering that this is just a fight between rich ceos atp. But then again, I hate billionaires in all forms so that likely influences my apathy for her case (not that I support hybe either, it's fuck them both honestly).

Arent people mass reporting? I remember back in my unhinged days that if you report an account enough, they sometimes suspend them without much question depending on what you specifically report them on. It also could absolutely be hybe though.